The 700 Mark is an event which marks the 700th day after the Open Beta Test of Dragon Nest SEA was released. The event also doubles as a major patch, releasing new features and implementing changes to existing aspects of the game.
- Rank Info feature introduced.
New Guild Levels & RewardsEdit
- Guild maximum level increased from 25 to 30.
- Items added to Guild Rewards Shop, including the Chu Chu gesture.
System Graphics ImprovementsEdit
- "Low" option for effect quality added.
- Option to enable or disable party member skill effects added.
- Skill cooldown timer color tweaked for easier viewing.
Multiple UI EnhancementsEdit
- Added two skill slots.
- Guild Contribution Levels window added.
- Invisible Thief location changed.
- Last town visited is now shown in the Stage Clearance menu.
- Help Window now automatically pops up whenever a character below Level 15 enters a town.
- Rank Reward waiting time removed.
- Skill Window can now be closed by using the ESC key once.
- Fatigue reset time now easier to view.
Desert Storm Episode 1Edit
- New storyline added.
Four New DungeonsEdit
- Tel Numara Zone added.
- Added Miracle Altar Conservation Area, Madman's Laboratory, Intruder's Forward Base, and Tel Noir Temple.
More Concurrent QuestsEdit
- Quest limit increased from 25 to 40.
Daily Stamp ImprovementsEdit
- Daily Stamp rewards no longer need consecutive days per week to be eligible for rewards.
- Tooltips for Daily Stamp missions added.
Nest Hell Mode Reward Box ChangesEdit
- Jewels moved from Gold Boxes to Silver Boxes.
Changes to Monster Actions and DebuffsEdit
- Attacks performed on knocked down monsters will be more accurate.
- Super armor added to mobs above medium size.
- Mobs will now show the reduced duration of debuffs cast against them.
- Attribute attack resistance removed from stage mobs.
Union of the WorldsEdit
- Unified Colosseum introduced in preparation for the Dragon Nest World Championships.
- Characters created in this Colosseum will start as Level 60 characters of a desired class, with a complete set of Sea Dragon Equipment and 1,000 Goddess Medals.
New Cash Shop UIEdit
- Search function for Cash Shop items added.
Discount Coupon Achievement RewardsEdit
- Cash Shop Discount Coupons added as rewards for specific missions.
Costumes of the MonthEdit
- Added Vaper Costume Set.
New Cash ItemsEdit
- Added Hero's EXP Scroll (gives 100% additional EXP for one day) and the Skill Tree Expansion Ticket (allows one character to use an additional skill configuration without using Initialization Scrolls upon use).
- August 18, 2011 is 698 days from July 16, 2013, when the 700 Mark Patch is to be released.