The Acrobat is the primary specialization class of the Archer, the other being the Bowmaster. Although armed with a bow and quiver like most Archers, Acrobats instead use their agility and nimbleness to attack opponents from a close distance. Despite belonging to a ranged class which is said to be the easiest class to handle, is actually difficult to master due to its combo-centered playstyle, so beginner players may find it Acrobats hard to handle at first. However, through experience one may slowly grasp the destructive potential of the Acrobat, both in PvP and PvE.
- Close-combat tree - Physical ATK kicks which help in 1on1 situations
- Multiple Kicks tree - Physical ATK kicks which help move around and hits multiple times
- Has a mix of ranged and close-ranged skills.
- Can interrupt any of their skills for another, making them one of the best combo class.
- Highest number of escape skills.
- Numerous invincibility frames for skills allows them to dodge enemy attacks more proficiently than any other class.
Acrobats can only use the Shortbow as their main weapon and Quiver as their sub weapon.
At Level 44, Acrobats can begin the 2nd job specialization quest.
|Secondary Specialization Quest|
The Tempest focuses on being more efficient in fighting at close range.
The Windwalker improves her mobility and specialize in AoE damage and skills.
|Playable Classes for Dragon Nest|
|Swordmaster > Gladiator • Moonlord|
|Mercenary > Barbarian • Destroyer|
|Bowmaster > Sniper • Artillery|
|Acrobat > Tempest • Windwalker|
|Elemental Lord > Saleana • Elestra|
|Force User > Smasher • Majesty|
|Paladin > Guardian • Crusader|
|Priest > Saint • Inquisitor|
|Engineer > Shooting Star • Gear Master|
|Alchemist > Adept • Physician|
|Screamer > Dark Summoner • Soul Eater|
|Dancer > Blade Dancer • Spirit Dancer|
|Chaser > Ripper • Raven|
|Bringer > Light Fury • Abyss Walker|
|Piercer > Flurry • Sting Breezer|
|Patrona > Defensio • Ruina|
|Avenger > Dark Avenger|
|Hunter > Silver Hunter|
|Heretic > Arch Heretic|
|Mara > Black Mara|
|Mechanic > Ray Mechanic|