The Alchemist is the primary specialization class of the Academic , the other being the Engineer. Versatility is the order of the day with the Alchemist. Utilizing her biochemical expertise with mysterious bubbles, she can summon slimes with unique abilities to unleash a myriad of Elemental and Poison AOE attacks on her foes! Her ability to heal makes the Alchemist a great ally though, so stay on her good side!
- Elemental tree - uses Fire and Ice elements skills
- Toxic tree - uses Dark elemental poison skills
- Slimes - summon unit which is able to deal either elemental damage or heal you
- The usage of all four elements: Fire, Ice, Dark, and Light, though only one ability for Light element.
- Support via healing and buffs
- A unique Bubble system that governs the use of spells, strengthening them the more bubbles they have.
Alchemists can only use the Kabala as their main weapon and the Threaded Loop as their sub weapon.
At Level 44, Alchemist can begin the 2nd job specialization quest.
|Secondary Specialization Quest|
With the Adept's advance knowledge of the elements of Fire and Ice, adversaries should be wary not to be caught by her nasty concoctions.
The Physician uses her alchemical knowledge to create her own types of diseases. Get inticed by her viruses and you'll be hitting your ally for no apparent reason.
|Playable Classes for Dragon Nest|
|Swordmaster > Gladiator • Moonlord|
|Mercenary > Barbarian • Destroyer|
|Bowmaster > Sniper • Artillery|
|Acrobat > Tempest • Windwalker|
|Elemental Lord > Saleana • Elestra|
|Force User > Smasher • Majesty|
|Paladin > Guardian • Crusader|
|Priest > Saint • Inquisitor|
|Engineer > Shooting Star • Gear Master|
|Alchemist > Adept • Physician|
|Screamer > Dark Summoner • Soul Eater|
|Dancer > Blade Dancer • Spirit Dancer|
|Chaser > Ripper • Raven|
|Bringer > Light Fury • Abyss Walker|
|Piercer > Flurry • Sting Breezer|
|Patrona > Defensio • Ruina|
|Avenger > Dark Avenger|
|Hunter > Silver Hunter|
|Heretic > Arch Heretic|
|Mara > Black Mara|
|Mechanic > Ray Mechanic|