|Mana Cost||1111 MP|
|Skill Points||3 SP to learn|
|Required Skill/s||Ping Pong Bomb|
Ammo Recharge is an Engineer skill available at Level 20. It delivers an upward strike that tosses nearby enemies into the air, and can be used by pressing the Special Attack button after using skills, except if Mechanic Mode is active.
The skill generates a secondary resource called Ammo that is used for the Engineer skills Mine Thrower, Biochemical Missile and Demolition, and the Shooting Star skill Splash. Ammo Recharge can generate 1 Ammo per use by default. Unused Ammo lasts for 60 seconds, and a maximum of 10 Ammo can be stored at any time.
Skill Information Edit
- Patch Version 206: Attack Power Increased. (PVE)
- Patch Version 184: Attack power has been increased. (PVE) Cooldown has been changed to 8 seconds. (PVP)
- Patch Version 158: Fixed a bug that allows Ammo Recharge to be used while Mechanic Mode is active.
- Patch Version 155: Skill accessories that increase the level of Ammo Recharge can now be crafted.
- Patch Version 140: Added.