|Crescent Cleave EX|
Crescent Cleave's skill speed becomes faster and sword energy is increased to 5. After the skill is used, enter [Normal Attack Button] to shoot 2 additional sword energy. During the skill, holding [Back Direction Button] will make the sword energy to be fired in a narrow path.
Enchance Cresent Cleave speed becomes faster. Press (Normal Attack) to swing additional sword energy. Fires waves precisely when moving backward under a cast.
TODO..... re-align video
- Increase the Attack Power, AOE range and Casting Speed
- The second swing can be delay for a while
- The second Swing have the ability to lift the target (but doesn't show because of being hitted continuously)
- second swing can camera move in any direction for positioning
Variation 2 Edit
- Press and hold "S" button when casting the skill to narrow the waves.
93 Cap Update Edit
|Master||Level Required||Skill Required||Sword Master SP Total more then:|
|Lv. 1||60||Crescent Cleave||65|
Skill Information Edit
|Skill Level||Level Required||ATK per sword energy hit:|
Additional Info Edit
- It only increase the casting time not the animation itself
- Color, Animation Change and Opacity
Before Change Edit
After Change Edit
- In the early 60 Cap, There's a Bug when casting the skill that won't narrow/precise the waves in PVP, need to walk backward first before using the skill.
- Don't need to walk backward before the skill in PVE
- The animation, color and opacity is change before the implementation of 60 Cap in DNsea, from the dark blue opacity with flaming after-trail to the lighter opacity with light blue color with 8-bit flake trail. The changes is permanent till present Cap
- 2nd skill to alter the animation, color & opacity on 60 Cap (Not DNsea). 1st is Cyclone Slash EX
- When acquired the Halfmoon Slash EX and Cyclone Slash EX Awakening. The Crescent Cleave EX is now have the Slowest Casting Time for MoonLord
- The 2nd skill having a very confusing description in the early stage and until now (1st is Great Wave)
- Both spread and precise waves can have advantages depending on the situation
- Pressing "S" button is not enough to activate variation 2 (Bug?) unlike the description said, still happens in the present cap.