|Type|| Active skill|
|Mana Cost|| 1.5% of base (PvE)|
0.8% of base (PvP)
|Skill Points|| 3 SP to learn|
1 SP to increase level
30 SP used on Warrior skills
|Required Skill/s||Moonlight Splitter|
Cyclone Slash is a Swordmaster skill available at Level 20. It delivers a slash that creates a tornado that tosses enemies into the air.
Cyclone Slash EX Awakening
Skill Information Edit
|Skill Level||Level Required||Magical ATK||MP Cost of base MP|
|1||20||309% + 94||-||1.5%||0.8%|
- For a high combo method, use Cyclone Slash at a large number of mobs, then get close to the enemies with Hacking Stance, followed by any other skill to keep the chain hit combo higher or after cooldown of Cyclone Slash and doing the Heavy Slash, doing the same process with Cyclone Slash then followed by Crescent Cleave to keep the chain hit combo much higher.
- Before the cyclone dissipates, the player can use Line Drive perfectly without missing.
- As the EX version of Cyclone Slash is an interesting trick and before the Cyclone Slash dissipates, it can be followed by a Great Wave from the Swordmaster or Circle Bomber from the Mercenary class, making a suctionary "Cyclone Slash Explosion" to knock down the enemies even longer.
Additional Info Edit
- Casting time of Cyclone Slash is similar to Halfmoon Slash (+50 action Plate or EX version without Plate)
- Increase Cyclone size at level 6
- Before 50 cap, Max hits is 13 hits
- The enemies will only juggled on the side of the Cyclone not in the center of it
- Suction Effect only apply in EX version