|Location||Accessible through Garden of Time and Space (Lv.60)|
|Instance Type||Special instance|
|Entry Ticket||Mobius Strip|
|Party Size Limit||Two players|
|Bosses and Mini-bosses|
Dragon Fellowship is a two-man high-level instance which revisits various stages from previously released nests and raid nests. This instance rewards players with enhancement heraldries, new special skill heraldries, and potential codes, all of the unique rarity.
The poisonous nightmares of the goddess Altea continue to seep through Lagendia, reaching a point that malicious copies of the powerful nests that scatter the land manifest itself into the world. In order to silence the beasts that have been created by Altea's dreams, a Priestess of Darkness by the name of Sarassa steps forward to call arms among the adventurers of Lagendia, whose strength has been proven in many encounters with these beasts. Although many have succeeded in felling the monsters they would face inside the Dragon Fellowship, Sarassa warns that while they may look the same to the unsuspecting eye, the might of the creatures inside is going to be a far from familiar experience...
- Unique Enhancement Heraldries (Attack, Origin, Increasing, Resistance)
- Unique Special Skill Heraldries (Cerberus Heraldry Dark Lightning, Manticore Heraldry Thorn, Sea Dragon Heraldry Frost Nova, and Green Dragon's Heraldry Poison Breath)
- Unique High Grade Potential Codes (Agate, Crystal, Diamond)
- Patch Version 173: Updated to Level 80.
- Patch Version 158: Fixed an issue related to entry level requirement.
- Patch Version 156: Fixed an issue related to entering Dragon Fellowship.
- Patch Version 146: Entry ticket requirement removed.
- Patch Version 135: Updated to Level 70.
- Patch Version 107: Fixed issues related to text alignment in cutscenes and Dragon Fellowship-related dishes.
- Patch Version 106: Added.