|Forest of Death|
|Location||Forest of Death Entrance, Lower Ridge|
|Recommended Levels|| 20 (Easy)|
|Party Size Limit||4|
|Bosses and Mini-bosses|
The Forest of Death is a Level 12 dungeon located in Lower Ridge. During the Siege of Calderock, this forest was the witness to the deaths of the many defenders of Calderock Village. Due to the poisonous air that fills the forest, many of these fallen soldiers were forcefully resurrected as ghouls, including one of the fallen heroes of the Calderock Siege, Senior Cleric William, now known as the frost ghoul Burnessa.
The Forest of Death is a dungeon which is composed of three areas.
- In the first area, the player/s must look for a way to open the gate leading to the next area. To do this, the player/s must defeat the mobs who reside at the gate and the device that would activate the gate.
- The second area has a similar objective as the previous, but this time, three devices and three encounters with hostiles are involved.
- The third and final area brings players to the makeshift grave of High Cleric William, now watched over by the boss Burnessa. Defeating Burnessa will force his minions to scurry away.
- Goblin Assassins
- Goblin Snipers
- Vampire Bats
- At the third stage of this dungeon, one can get a chance to get a glimpse of a fallen airship which was damaged and crashed down nearby. This was one of two airships to Saint Haven which was heavily damaged.
- Changes to dungeon layout: Second area map changed for faster navigation.