|Halfmoon Slash EX|
Halfmoon Slash's attack area is increased and additional slashes can be used. Skill can be used more quickly.
Enchance Halfmoon Slash and cast much faster and cooldown is greatly reduced. Additional Slash can follow after the skill.
- Increase Casting speed, AOE Range, Attack Power and Color
- Second swing is possible at anytime in the skill duration
- Now consume 5 Bubble (Magic Energy)
- Casting time is same as +50 speed plate, even if you don't have any.
- any speed plate is viable for trickier casting time
- Grants much faster casting time if have +50 speed plate (0.5 seconds)
70 Cap Edit
In the introduction of the new EX version, the Casting time for PVP doesn't change like the pre/non EX version.
93 Update Edit
The Casting time for PVP is now the same in PVE
|Master||Level Required||Skill Required||Sword Master SP Total more then:||Learning SP Cost|
|Lv. 1||70||Halfmoon Slash||65||2 SP|
Skill Information PVE Edit
|Skill Level||Level Required||Main Wave ATK||Additional hit ATK|
|1 (M)||70||+50%||50% of Halfmoon Slash|
Skill Information PVP Edit
|Skill Level||Main Wave||2nd Swing|
|1||---||30% of Halfmoon Slash|
- The range of the EX version is increase a little bit on the pre-EX version.
- They decrease more the range of the non EX version.
- Speculated first to have a full 360° angle attack range
- EX version angle range is now 180° wide
- There's a bug on not hitting the target on an angle of 10° and 170° even if the animation continuous (angle is same as pre-EX), on the early 70 cap
- Moonlord suffers a lot because of the lack of faster casting speed in PVP between 70 Cap to 93 Cap