The Paladin is the primary specialization class of the Cleric, the other being the Priest. Paladins specializes in defense, melee attacks, and diverting damage to itself. Their arsenal includes auras and protective relics for allies and powerful melee skills against his foes.
- Light Elemental Offensive tree - Light-based offensive attacks which deal Physical and Magical damage
- Offensive Melee tree - Physical melee attacks without elemental properties
- Defensive and Counter tree - passive blocking of incoming attacks, counterattack skills that generate threat, damage reflection
- Auras - AoE Light Attack and Light Resist buff or Fire and Ice Attack and Resist buff (only one can be activated at a time)
- Provoke - Taunt that generates threat
Paladins can choose either the Mace or Flail as their main weapon and the Shield as their sub weapon.
At Level 44, Paladins can begin the 2nd job specialization quest.
|Secondary Specialization Quest|
Guardians excel in keeping themselves alive not in a matter of heal but based on the amount of their HP and great defense and also fortifies his allies with a Guardian bubble whenever a block is successful. Guardians are notable of being the class with the most defensive capabilities.
Crusaders focus on bursting down foes in small range but huge AOE. They are reputable for being able to dish out large amount of damage in a single hit as well as take a considerable amount of damage.
|Playable Classes for Dragon Nest|
|Swordmaster > Gladiator • Moonlord|
|Mercenary > Barbarian • Destroyer|
|Bowmaster > Sniper • Artillery|
|Acrobat > Tempest • Windwalker|
|Elemental Lord > Saleana • Elestra|
|Force User > Smasher • Majesty|
|Paladin > Guardian • Crusader|
|Priest > Saint • Inquisitor|
|Engineer > Shooting Star • Gear Master|
|Alchemist > Adept • Physician|
|Screamer > Dark Summoner • Soul Eater|
|Dancer > Blade Dancer • Spirit Dancer|
|Chaser > Ripper • Raven|
|Bringer > Light Fury • Abyss Walker|
|Piercer > Flurry • Sting Breezer|
|Patrona > Defensio • Ruina|
|Avenger > Dark Avenger|
|Hunter > Silver Hunter|
|Heretic > Arch Heretic|
|Mara > Black Mara|
|Mechanic > Ray Mechanic|