Patch Version 219, also called the The Return Of Professor K Game Patch, is a content update released on November 1, 2016. It removes the game's annual Halloween event and launches the return of Professor K Nest, practice mode for Ice Dragon Nest and an Engraving System.
- Lv93 Dragon Jade item can now be enhanced up to +10 enhancement level.
- When enhancing above +8 enhancement level, additional enhancement material “Hardened Labyss” is needed. This can be found from the new Professor K Nest.
- More Dragon Jade Fragments are dropped as enhancement level increases and when +15 Dragon Jade is disassembled, you can get Fusion Cube.
- Engraving Pouch is added to Goddess's Sparkle Store.
- 8-player Ice Dragon Nest (Normal)’s rewards have been enhanced.
- Number of Ice Dragon Unique Weapons from completion box increased from 1 to 2.
- Number of Ice Dragon Unique Armour from completion box increased from 3 to 6.
- For dungeons like Nightmare Dungeon where clear count is deducted the moment you enter the dungeon, it will now show [Can enter ~ times] instead of [Can clear ~ times].
When [Cover Title] check box is not selected, title name will not be shown next to the character name.
- This feature was already implemented in an earlier patch despite being featured in this patch notes.
- Red Dragon Nest (Practice Mode) number of players has been changed to 1 ~ 8 players.
- Legend Ice Dragon’s Fury can now be stored in the server storage.
- Ice Dragon Legend Equipment can now be stored in the server storage.
- Dragon Hunting Day
- Lagendia Continental
- Saint Haven Defence
- SEA Fishing Event
- Mount Coin Exchange
- Ladder Edit
- All classes’ equipment stats ratio will be changed.
- Attack power ratio will be reduced.
- Defence power ratio will be increased.
- Max HP ratio will be increased.
- Artillery Edit
- Cannonade (PVE, PVP): Hit area is shown immediately when the skill begins and hit area can be changed by changing the mouse direction (up or down).
- Cannonade (PVE, PVP): Cannon speed is increased.
- Cyclone Harpoon (PVE, PVP): Number of hits is doubled from 6 to 12.
- Magical Breeze (PVE, PVP): Final damage is raised. (PVE: 20% to 35%, PVP: 20% to 27%)
- Magical Breeze (PVE, PVP): The increase in final damage due to Skill Heraldry is now less. (Magic: 1.25%, Rare: 2.5%, Epic: 5%)
- Sniper Edit
- Siege Stance (PVE, PVP): Siege Stance’s normal hit is changed to be penetrating.
- Wind Shaft (PVE, PVP): Hit area is increased for the first arrow.
- Halloween Spooky Field
- Halloween Bingo
Cash Shop Update Edit
- Addition Edit
- Uniform Costume Packages
- Brass Band Epic Costumes
- Removal Edit
- Halloween Costume Packages
- Halloween Gacha Box
- Mount Gacha Box
Gacha box update Edit
- Altea’s Gacha Box Edit
- Gold Dragon’s Flame Earrings
- Blue-eyed Cat Jessy Spirit
- Iona Treasure Box Edit
- Pure Hero’s Wing
- Pure Hero’s Tail
- Pure Hero’s Decal