Suffixes are additional properties given to a non-accessory equipment which gives additional stats and a passive effect that activates at a percentage chance. Equipment can be given a suffix by crafting it with a purified monster's essence and several other items, depending on the rarity and level of desired equipment.
List of SuffixesEdit
|Bear||Increases attack; adds a debuff that decreases enemy Paralyze Resist and Stun Resist on hit for a duration.|
|Wind||Increases attack; adds a debuff that decreases enemy Critical Resist on hit for a duration.|
|Intellect||Increases magic attack; adds a debuff that decreases all Attribute Resist on hit for a duration.|
|HP||Recovers hit points equivalent to a percentage of user's maximum HP.|
|Mana||Recovers mana equivalent to a percentage of user's maximum mana.|
|Destruction||Adds a buff that increases Physical Attack for a duration.|
|Magic Power||Adds a buff that increases Magic Attack for a duration.|
|Iron Wall||Adds a debuff that decreases enemy Defense on hit for a duration.|
|Tent||Adds a debuff that decreases enemy Magic Defense on hit for a duration.|
|Fatal||Adds a small chance to deal two attacks at once.|
|Knight||Adds a debuff that decreases the movement speed of enemies hit for a duration.|
|Fire||Adds a buff that increases user's Fire Attack for a duration.|
|Water||Adds a buff that increases user's Ice Attack for a duration.|
|Light||Adds a buff that increases user's Light Attack for a duration.|
|Darkness||Adds a buff that increases user's Dark Attack for a duration.|
There are three tiers of suffix effects which are only available for at least Level 50 equipment of epic rarity and above.
- Patch Version 164: Removed.
- Patch Version 159: Fixed an issue related to missing Suffixes.
- Patch Version 158: Suffix effects will no longer trigger on Comp-On Mode Ladder.
- Patch Version 149: Fixed an issue related to missing Suffix tab in the Item Crafting window.
- Patch Version 113: Transition to Dragon Jade and Potential System. Suffix-related materials now tradable; equipment that exist before patch are tagged as Old Items.
- Patch Version 106: Added Suffix II for Level 60 Unique equipment.
- Patch Version 105: Added Suffix III for up to Level 60 Epic equipment.
- Patch Version 101: Added Suffix II for Level 60 equipment.
- Patch Version 100: Added Vigor suffix for secondary weapons.
- Patch Version 91: Fixed an issue related to Suffix III effect activation for armor.
- Patch Version 90: Added Suffix III for Level 50 Epic equipment and Suffix II for Level 50 Unique equipment.
- Patch Version 81: Suffix II for equipment introduced.
- Patch Version 70: Rebalancing made to Suffix stats.
- Patch Version 48: Suffixes on weapons now activate on normal attacks and skills alike. Various adjustments on suffix effects.