|February 25, 2015 (v158)
- New Class added: Lancea (Piercer, Flurry and Sting Breezer)
- Added Sea Fishing Event
- Added Heroes Assemble System
- Added New Gacha Box: Velskud Box
- Lancea Rare Grade Costume
- Lancea Normal Grade Costume
- Lancea Magic Grade Costume
- (Costume Synthesis Set) New Epic Grade Costume Set: Ancient Mythical
- Special Store, Merchant Pania added Lancea Weapon Effect Items. (Dark/Light/Purple/Gold)
- Removed Santa Orc NPC from all towns
- Brown Check Beret and Pink Heart Medal Beret (30days) converted to permanent.
- Removal of Traditional Korean Costume Set
- Altea's Gacha Box Update:
- Added: Dark Weapon Exchange Coupon
- Added: Light Weapon Exchange Coupon
- Added: Purple Weapon Exchange Coupon
- Added: Dragon Tears Ring
- Removed: Blue Sparkling Ring
- Academic: Ammo Recharge usable in Mechanic Mode fixed.
- Missing Forest of Death Achievements for new Characters fixed.
- Dragon Fellowship Entry Level fixed
- Crippling Punisher Attack speed fixed
- Removal of Suffix effect for Ladder Adjusted
|February 09, 2015 (v157)
- Added new Limited Edition Ziyo Costume Set (Rare Grade)
- Queen Heart Book Distortion fixed
- Polluted Water Velskud Transformation fixed
|February 03, 2015 (v156)
- Valentine's Day Attendance Event changed to 28-days
- Returned Hero Cash Item Gift Box Reward Changes
- 20x [GM] Magnifyque Glass changed to 3x Altea's Gacha Box (untradeable)
- Sasha Minion Pet: Active Minion Skill and EXP
- Various Square text (Altar of Wandering Soul NPC and other Main Quest)
- Dragon Fellowship Entrance
- Black Knight Main Quest Crash Fix
|January 26, 2015 (v154, v155)
- Volcano Nest
- Returned Hero System
- Emergency Event
- Volcano Nest Guide Mission
- Ladder Matching in town (Comp On/Off)
- Epic Level 80 "Ruler" Set (excluding weapon) added to ladder store
- Sparta Goblin Level 60 - 69
- Polluted Water
- Reward related changes
- Limited Edition: K-Wave Traditional Korean Costume
- Limitless Hero's EXP Scroll 200% (Lv 80) available in 7 or 30 Days
- Rare Minion: Lovely Sasha (Physical / Magical)
- Lovely Sasha Accessories:
- [Sasha] Neat Saint Hat
- [Sasha] Neat Saint Costume
- [Sasha] Cherry Blossom Hairband
- [Sasha] Cherry Blossom Costume
- Altea Gacha Box Update
- Added: Moonstone Dragon Mount
- Added: Fluttering Leaf Bird Decal
- Added: Fluttering Leaf Bird Wings
- Added: Fluttering Leaf Bird Tail
- PVP Ladder Point Reset
- Server Storage expansion
- Mass Item Crafting Function
- Stat Decreasing Item added to Dishonest Merchant Store
- PVP Mission added to Long Term Guild Missions
- Altar of wandering soul NPC
- Store Purchase initialization time changed
- Mission Room Renewal
- Convenience Changes
- Dragon Jade/Talisman disaasembly cost changed
- Academic "Ammo Recharge" skill accessory added
- Talisman slot expansion coupon changes
- Critical Rate changes
- Valentine's Day Event
- Dragon Hunting Day Event
- Removal of New Year Cash Shop Sale
- Removal of Limited Edition Christmas Costume
- Removal of Christmas Double Surprise Box
- Chakra of Energy(PVP): Cooldown changed to 35 seconds
- Chakra Heal(PVP): MP recovery removed. Super armor decreased.
- Pact of Anja(PVP/PVE): Invincibility during cat's attack removed. Super armor increased.
- Sunshine Spark EX(PVP): Cooldown changed to 40 seconds. Attack area, damage, super armour destruction are reduced for aerial and final explosion.
- Chakra Miracle(PVP): HP recovery is reduced.
- Werewolf Ability(PVE): On top of existing effects, Shift Blow, Izuna Drop , Artful Chaser will be used by the other self. Magical and physical damage received will be reduced when Dedicate Shadow is used, and HP is recovered when hit.
- Blade Runner EX(PVE): Fire attribute resistance will be reduced for enemies that are hit accurately.
- Dedicate Shadow(PVE): Action speed increases, and duration is increased
- Crippling Punisher(PVE): On top of existing effects, cooldown will be recovered slightly when fire attribute physical attack hits enemies accurately while skill is activated
- Frozen Burst: New toggle skill added.
- Frozen Spikes(PVE): ATK reduction due to the number of hits will be removed
- Consecration EX(PVP): Additional damage is changed to 50%
- Divine Ascension(PVE): 1 bubble is used. cooldown will be changed to 2 sec. ATK will be increased
- Divine Vengeance(PVE/PVP): 1 bubble is used
- Elemental Aura(PVE/PVP): Fire, light, water attribute attack increased. Attribute defence removed.
- Conviction Aura(PVE/PVP): Fire, light, water attribute defence increased. Attribute attack removed
- Stance of Faith(PVE/PVP): 5 bubbles created when activated
- Stance of Faith EX(PVE/PVP): 10 bubbles created when used. (PVE) Divine Ascension and Divine Vengeance can be used without counterattack conditions when Stance of Faith EX is used.
- Guardian Force(PVE): Cooldown will be changed to 5 seconds
- Justice Crash(PVE/PVP): Changed to light attribute. (PVE) ATK will be increased. (PVP) ATK will be reduced.
- Divine Punishment EX(PVE): Continuous damage to nearby targets is increased. Movement speed increases when activated
- Injector (PVE/PVP): Changed to dark attribute. No more hits counted when charging forward. (PVE) ATK is increased. Instead of healing effect, own and allies’ action and movement speed are increased
- Disease(PVE): ATK is increased. Instead of healing effect, own and allies’ action and movement speed are increased
- Poison Break(PVE): Stronger ATK increase effect due to bubble. ATK is increased
- Mixed Infection(PVE): Changed to bubble spending skill. ATK is increased
- Poison Pool(PVE): Can tumble while using skill
- Poison Charging(PVE): ATK is increased
- Summon Slime(PVE/PVP): Order of poison attack and ice attack which are additional skills due to bubble will be changed. Skill where slime is more useful will be used first
- Injector EX(PVE): Additional attack area is decreased. Final damage effect is added to allies. (PVP) Increased heal on oneself and heal effect on allies will be removed
- Disease EX(PVE): Infection effect remains and duration is increased. Infection increases ATK of certain skills
- Heal Shower(PVE): cooldown will be reduced. Number of debuffs healed will be reduced
- Love Virus(PVE): Increase in physical damage will be added. Duration is increased.
- Chemical Harmony(PVE): On top of existing effects, when Injector hits targets accurately, Injector’s cooldown will be reduced. Additional bubbles will be created when Injector is used. (PVP) More bubbles created when Injector is used.
- Astral Illusion(PVE): Attack will be increased
- Double Somersault Kick(PVE): Attack will be increased
- Acrobat: Spiral Edge(PVE): Attack will be increased
- Air Sense(PVE): When character stays in air for more than 3 seconds, Spiral Edge's cooldown will be reset.
- Showtime(PVE): Spiral Edge's damage is increased when skill is activated
- Physical Sense(PVE): Divine Rage's cooldown will reduce by 20 seconds when Physical Attack skills are used (Willow Kick, Binding Shot, Double Somersault Kick, Spiral Vortex, Hurricane Dance, Somersault Kick, Kick Shot)
- Hurricane Dance(PVE): Attack will be increased.
- Scope Arrow EX bug
- Missing NPC Temple Knight Tresor
- Hero Battlefield Entry Limit issue
- Ranking Board bug
- Distorted Epic Sorceress Weapons
- Level 80 Reward box wrong expiry date
|April 02, 2014 (v118)
- Disassembled materials can be picked up by another character in the same account bug
|March 25, 2014 (v117)
- Assassin's Darkness Weapon store is now available.
- Low level Bringer skill rings present in Item Production.
- Item "Hero's Jewel" name and description not translated ingame.
- Various translation fix.
|March 18, 2014 (v116)
- New Class: Assassin (Chaser, Ripper and Raven)
- Lv.70 Guardian Nest (Normal mode, Solo mode)
- Monthly Costume
- Assassin Normal Grade Costume (90% Discount for Limited Time)
- Rare Weapons design update: Punk Rocker set
- Level Up Achievement Reward Box notification icon added.
- Server Event info guide added (when events such as EXP event is in progress, an icon will appear beside the Guild info guide icon).
- Removal of Limited Edition Costume
Altea's Gacha-Box Update:
- Limited Edition: Guardian Dragon’s Wings
- Limited Edition: Guardian Dragon’s Mark
- Limited Edition: Guardian Dragon’s Tail
- Costume Synthesis Device’s Rare Costume design update: Punk Rocker set
- Skin Color, Eye Color and Hair Dye Pouches now have all the colors in Cash Shop
- Removed: Limited Edition Flame Dragon’s Wings
- Treasure Stage minimum level requirement was wrongly increased to level 70.
- DWC shop is missing ‘General Stock’ tab.
- "Warp Guide" and "Elf Guard" NPC option "[Use Warp]" wrongly displayed as "[Inside the Royal Castle]".
- Royal Guard NPC warp options were bugged and has square text.
- Jumbled message shown when enhancing items.
- Title Collection “Real fighting than practice!” no longer requires Professor K Nest Practice mode and Typhoon Kim Nest Practice mode.
- Goddess's Origin giving damage boost in Ghoul Mode bug.
- Skills that behaved erratically when used in conjunction with Dragon Fellowship Special Skill Heraldry has been fixed. Eg. Arrow shower with Frost Nova Special Skill Heraldry.
- Master and Apprentice Information interface alignment bug.
- Various translation errors, including Arrow Shower EX skill description.
|February 25, 2014 (v114)
- Desert Dragon Nest Normal, Hardcore & Memoria Sandworm Hazal Sandworm Seal Stone Bug
- Saint Haven NPC Blacksmith Merlin, unknown shop option removed
- Warrior class unable to exchange Goddess Sympathy at Goddess Breath Store bug
- Goddess's Breath store "Dragon Jade Pouch" unable to get low grade Dragon Jade bug
- Skill Dragon Jade can be obtained from Nest bug (previously obtained Skill Dragon Jade will not be removed, but they cannot be equipped)
|February 11, 2014 (v113)
- Level Up cap increase from 60 to 70
- New Saint Haven
- 5 New Anu Arendel Stages added
- New Passive skills at level 65 & EX Skills at level 70 (skill book is not required)
- Dragon Jade System. Find out more from NPC Blacksmith Merlin!
- "Like!" system. Find out more from NPC Events Planner Irine!
- Main Quest continuation
- Limited Edition Costume (with weapons)
- Cute Lassie Pet
- Cute Lassie Pet Accessories
For level 1 to level 60 dungeons:
- Dragon Jade can be obtained from Level 40 onwards.
- Different items are dropped for each difficulty level.
- Items related to suffix/potential have been removed.
For Level 61 to level 70:
- Daily Quests from level 61 to 70 are given by new NPC "Blacksmith Merlin".
- Top grade jewel "Flawless Agate, Flawless Alteum and Flawless Diamond" added to be used for enhancement from Level 61~70.
- Level 70 Talisman added. It can be obtained in Anu Arendel Abyss mode dungeons.
- When you achieve max level, you will get Flawless Diamond instead of the Polished Diamond for additional quest reward.
- Adjustments based on Level 70 has been added to Colosseum adjustments.
- Masters above level 60 who party up with their apprentice will not get EXP.
- Cooking level limit has been changed to Level 70.
- Daily/weekly mission attainment condition limit has been changed to level 70
- Wonderful Theme Park "Treacherous Path", "Monastery Treasure Warehouse" and "Boss Rush (Saint Haven)" maximum level limit increased to level 70.
- "Beginner's Energy" is not applied from Level 60~70.
For Anu Arendel dungeons onwards:
- Enhanced Champion monsters (blue name monsters).
- Gold dropping "Goldblin" monster may randomly appear instead of Champion monsters.
- Easy difficulty level is removed.
- Abyss level difficulty adjusted according to the number of party members. Monster stats, attained EXP, item drop rate and FTG amount consumed are changed accordingly.
- "Telesia’s Elixir" will be dropped in Master mode dungeons.
Item changes due to Dragon Jade system:
- Existing Magic~Legend grade items until Lv60 will be identified as (Old Item) in the tool tip, with the exception of Level 60 Unique/Legend grade items (eg. Desert Dragon Sword).
- New Magic~Epic grade items obtained or crafted after new patch are new items that can be equipped with Dragon Jade.
- Suffix materials of all levels (eg. Pacultas's Mutant) can now be traded.
- Potential pouch given as reward for Collection Book has been changed to Dragon Jade Pouch
Saint Haven Renewal:
- Opening video showing the rebuilding of Saint Haven will automatically be shown when you enter the game for the first time after downloading the Level 70 patch. You can watch it again by clicking the button on the bottom left.
- Royal Castle Underground can be accessed from a separate gate in Saint Haven.
- NPC Royal Guards are no longer in charge of warp, please find the Warp Guides.
- Royal Guards will now only warp you to the Royal Castle.
- Now no longer able to right-click on map to travel to an NPC or location automatically.
- Farm channel is removed. You can now go to the farm directly from the portal "Monastery Common Farm Zone" at the lower west side of Saint Haven, or from NPC "Farm Manager Tori" in Lotus Marsh.
- Goddess's Sympathy Store removed. Goddess's Sympathy can be exchanged for Goddess's Breath at the Goddess's Breath Store.
Nest related changes:
- Entry ticket requirement for Typhoon Kim Nest and Professor K Nest, normal and Hell mode, is removed. The entry tickets will not be dropped anymore.
- Dragon Buff remote quest item "Jakard's Noble Soul" will now be dropped from Desert Dragon Nest Hard Core.
- Title obtained for "Defeat Sea Dragon Serpentra" achievement is renamed to "Guardian Protector"
- Removal of functional item "Potential Extractor"
Altea's Gacha-Box Update:
- Added: Topaz Gust Dragon Mount
- Removed: Shiny White Reindeer
- Barbarian's Bone Crush additional buff wrongly increasing Magical ATK
- Desert Dragon Nest Sandworm Infinite Sandstorm bug
- Stats of each class shown at Character Creation screen is fixed
- Unable to see other character's Unique Heraldry when inspecting
- Colosseum Ranking icon randomly show as lower rank
|January 14, 2014 (v112)
- Missing system announcement when Dragon Buff is activated.
- Square Text for new Enhancement Introduction Quest fixed.
- Saint Haven Desert Dragon Monument restored.
- "Like" button appearing in other players' character option menu removed.
- Item crafting selecting of materials in other slots fixed.
- Blessing of Lagendia Buff not given on 2nd completion of Lagendia Continent Exploration fixed.
|January 07, 2014 (v111)
- Lagendia Continent Exploration
- Monthly Costume
- Talisman Slot Expansion Coupon
- New Eye Color
- Glowing Pink
- Golden Road
- New Hair Color
- Dark Purple
- Deer Brown
- Golden Brown
- Lavender Blush
- Altea's Gacha-Box Update:
- Added: Limited Edition Shining White Reindeer
- Added: Flame Dragon Wings
- Removed: Elegant White Wings
- Removal of Christmas Event
- Removal of Christmas decoration in town.
- Removal of Limited Edition Christmas Costume
- Removal of 2013 Christmas Double Surprise Box sales
1. Skill balancing Screamer Class (PVP/PVE)
- Skills with the “Curse” effect can now be stacked up to 3 times, up to 300% for PVE
- Magic Damage for each “Curse” effect has been lowered to from 50% to 20% (PVP)
- Total Magic Damage due to “Curse” effect can be stacked to a maximum of 60% (20% for each stack, up to 3 stacks for PVP)
- A debuff that lowers enemy’s attribute defence will be added to “Curse” Effect
- Attribute defence is lowered by 5% each time [Curse] is applied / (1% for PVP)
- Since “Curse” effect can now be stacked up to 3 times, the debuff can be stacked up to 3 times as well
- When Summon Puppet Skill is used, “Curse” effect is given to enemies within 5m distance
- Total HP recovery for Sacrifice is doubled
- Duration of recovery will be shortened to 30 seconds (Previously 60 seconds, this change will give faster rate of healing)
- HP recovery per second is increased such that Sacrifice will heal 4 times more compared to previous amount
- Skill Damage will be increased according to number of bubbles
- Now 3 Bubbles 40% DMG Increase, 5 Bubbles 80% DMG Increase [Previously: 3 Bubbles 25% DMG Increase, 5 Bubbles 50% DMG Increase]
- When Heal Shower Skill is used, the physician will receive a buff that increases all attribute attacks (elemental attacks: Fire, light, water & dark) by 20% (Does not buff party members)
- Additional heal that increases with bubbles previously will be removed but base healing stats will be largely increased.
- Bubbles will not disappear anymore when Heal Shower Skill is used
- When Heal Shower Skill is used, 1 Bubble will be added
- When the character’s HP becomes below 50%, the character will receive a buff that increases ATK by 20% (Lasts for 60 seconds) only if the character gets hit
- Additional self-buff that Increases Maximum HP.
(To be used in conjunction with the changes to Toughness such that you will have the opportunity to enjoy 20% Increase in ATK when used in combination. This is possible as the mercenary will have 49.7% HP after using Howl Charging. This allows you to trigger the Toughness 20% ATK Increase buff once you are hit by any attack)
- Increase in Damage Lv1: 2317%+ 28510, Lv2: 2780%+42765
- Increase in STR for 20 seconds depending on the HP of the character, activated only when character is hit.
- 60% HP or below, STR + 40%.
- 40% HP or below, STR + 60%.
- 20% HP or below, STR + 90%
Punishing Swing EX
- Induce provoke effect on target, for a duration 10sec.
- When the target's superarmor cannot be broken, the effect of 100% critical will still take effect during Breaking Point trigger.
2. Improvements for Beginners
- 5 HP and MP Potion each will be given when a character is create
- Title stats at the beginning increased
- Quest equipment usage level lowered
- Job info can now be found in Skill Window before 1st job specialization.
- Enhancement Introduction
- Remove pre-requisite for [Bound and Seal] quest.
- Event quest speech bubble has been changed to minimize the confusion between event quests and other normal quests
- Quest-related object guide added
- Store function NPC sign beside NPC name
- Skill window preview guide
- Adventurer Registration Application Effects
- Mass selling of items function added with help guide text added above
- Changes in the tooltip for junk items to be sold to the store
- Increase in default minimap size
3. Improvements for convenience
- Friendship Gift Item Unification
- Remote usage of alliance store
- Approval required when adding a friend
- Block Reason Memo Function
- Function to prevent characters from being deleted by mistake
- Material item selection process added
- [Skill’s additional damage separation]
- [Debuff icon added for Inquisitor’s skill [Shock Transition]]
4. UI and Information Guide improvements
- Guide on dice roll rules
- Dungeon entry information
- [See Party Member Effects] Option
- [Return during conversation] shortcut key changed
- Logged in duration event UI changes
- Quest notifier improvements
- [Guild mission ‘mission points’ tooltip changed]
- [Skill window SP application guide improvements]
- [“new” mark shown when new item is attained]
- [Mission helper changes]
5. Colosseum Improvements
- [Changes to colosseum target EXP shown]
- [Colosseum improvements]
- [Colosseum spectator improvements]
6. Dark Lair difficulty level changes according to number of players 7. Disassemble improvements 8. Gigantes Nest Golem stage stone disc appearance conditions changed
Cyclone Slash EX
- 30% Magic Damage Increase (PVE) / 10% Magic Damage Increase (PVP) Debuff now working
- Bind Relic no longer affects the heal amount when both skills are used together
- Skill can no longer affect party members
- Jasmine Expedition Base now lists Talisman as one of the expected rewards.
- Memoria Part IV invisible wall bug is fixed.
- Desert Dragon Hardcore Mode Eye of Life activation system message now appears correctly.
|December 08, 2013 (v110)
- Desert Dragon Hardcore Mode
- Talisman System
- Christmas System Event
- New Ghoul mode map, “Palace of the Dead”
- New dungeon at Tel Rosa Gates, “Jasmine’s Expedition Base”
- Limited Edition Christmas Costume (with Weapons)
- Limited Edition 2013 Christmas Double Surprise Box. (Christmas Season Altea's Gacha-Box; Chance to obtain 2 items instead of 1):
- Limited Edition: Shining White Reindeer
- Limited Edition: Brilliant Bell Spirit
- Limited Edition: White Wing Rudolph Backpack
- Limited Edition: White Wing Christmas Backpack
- Note: The prizes yielded from the Christmas Double Surprise Boxes, be it limited edition or otherwise, will not be updated with items from the next nor future patches.
- Lv.60 Unique Ladder Weapon added to Ladder Shop
Cash Shop Altea’s Gacha Box Update:
- Removed: Limited Edition Light Weapon Exchange Coupon
- Removed: Limited Edition Phantom Mount
- Removed: Limited Edition Wings of Light Dragon
- Deceptive Stronghold’s expected reward “Pacultas’s Mutant II” now shows correct icon
- Shortened text for Party options of other characters at chatbox
|November 12, 2013 (v109)
- Mercenary Skills "Iron Skin" & "Taunting Howl" - Skill Description will now display correctly.
- Paladin Skill "Lightning Zap" - Affected targets will now correctly discharge "crawl lightning".
- Physician Skill "Disease EX" - Will now correctly inflict poison status on affected targets
- Desert Dragon Scale and Wrath Item Description - Attainment Location updated to include Desert Dragon Memoria
- Limited Edition Text removed from current 5-piece Costume Package - Previously mislabeled, 5 Nov Patch Costume will continue to be available in the cash shop in future.
|November 05, 2013 (v108)
- Desert Dragon Memoria
- Desert Dragon Practice mode
- Desert Dragon Nest and Memoria related recipes added to Cooking Shop
- Desert Dragon Nest related Origins added to Hatred Pirandello 3rd Floor
- Removal of Halloween Theme town
- Removal of Halloween Attendance Event
- Desert Dragon Nest clear limit increase to 2
- Removal of Limited Edition Halloween Costume
- Removal of Limited Edition 2013 Halloween Double Surprise Box
Altea's Gacha Box Update:
- Added: Limited Edition Light Weapon Exchange Coupon
- Added: Limited Edition Phantom Mount
- Added: Limited Edition Wings of Light Dragon
- GDN dish "Mental restoration elixir" unable to remove confusion effect.
- Active 'Guild Bonus' sometimes not displaying the full list.
- Text errors of "Burning Hand" and "Critical Break" heraldry plates
- Paladin "Lightning Zap" bugged crawling lightning effect at higher skill levels
- Calderock Village NPC "Invisible Thief" moved back down from the tent-top
- Desert Dragon Nest "Loyal Follower Kajif" stage not dropping Recovery Fragments
- Remote quest "Occupied Ancient Temple Challenge 5" unable to be completed
- Translation for Halloween attendance event reward titles
- Optimization of game client loading screen
|October 14, 2013 (v107)
- Paculta's Powders (Lv24-60) added back into the Goddess Teardrop Shop
- Dragon Fellowship Cutscene Text Alignment
- Dragon Fellowship Dishes now working
- Organic Invincibility Elixir and Organic Recovery Elixir for use in Desert Dragon Nest
- White Dire Wolf removed from Altea Gacha Box
- Moonlight Splitter EX, Crescent Cleave EX & Cyclone Slash EX for PVP
- Moonlight Splitter EX Range Damage +50% (PVE)
- Lv60 Unique Ladder Armour Set Bonus
- Holy Shield (PVP/PVE)
- Unique Enhancement Plates can now be properly removed with the "Returning Heraldry" Option via Heraldry Scholar NPC
- Halloween Costume Set for INT Primary Stats selection for Sorceress and Archer
- Dragon Nest SEA 2nd Anniversary Hat Appearance
October 8, 2013 (v106)
- Limited Edition Halloween Costume (with Decal)
- Limited Edition 2013 Halloween Double Surprise Box (Halloween Season Altea's Gacha Box; Chance to obtain 2 items instead of 1):
- Limited Edition: Phantom Mount
- Limited Edition: Halloween Pumpkin Spirit
- Limited Edition: Black Shadow Wings
- End of DNSEA 2nd Anniversary System Event
- Lv.60 Unique Ladder Armor added to Ladder Shop
- Lv.60 Unique Suffix II added
- Loading screen updated
- Dragon Nest application icon updated
- PVP Ladder (1:1, 2:2 and 3:3) will be reset. All unused Ladder Points will be converted to Colosseum Medals
- Altea’s Gacha Box Update:
- Removed: White Dire Wolf
- Removed: Limited Edition School Bag Wing
Skill Balancing Gameplay Improvements
- Academic Summoned Object Skill Improvements: When the summoned object receives Academic’s order during battle, it stops what it is doing and carries out the order. Target skill: Transitional Damage, Sacrifice, Mecha Bomber
- Wake Attacks Synchronization Improvements: When the character does a [Wake attack] from fallen state, (e.g.: Warrior’s Wake Up Attack), the situation of standing up without skill damage or action has been partially improved.
- Monster Stats Changes: "Brethren Lich" who appears in various stages will now have his attacks more visible.
- The shots fired are bigger now and can be seen more easily.
- It uses the skull shot only once.
- Lightning strikes at the place where pearls are formed. (damage becomes a little stronger.)
- Skill Heraldry Effect Changes:
- Burning Hand – Cooldown initialized -> Attack Increase ( Magic: 5% / Rare: 10% / Epic: 20%)
- Burning Hand – Cooldown reduce -> Addition of activation rate increased (Magic: 10% / Rare: 20% / Epic: 30%)
- Critical Break – Probability reused -> Critical chance increase (Magic: 4% / Rare: 8% / Epic 12%)
- Critical Break – MP consumption reduced -> Critical damage increase (Magic: 5% / Rare: 10% / Epic 20%)
- Reward box selection added with hotkey. You can now use your keyboard’s number 1, 2, 3, 4 keys to select the reward box more easily. (Only the first key you press will be effective even if you press several keys!)
- Repair directly / Automatic dice roll give up
- You can now repair your items with a shortcut key after clearing stage.
- “Automatically give up dice roll” function has been added to the dice option.
- NPC talk shortcut key added. The Shortcut key to press is shown when you approach an NPC. Default key is [Q]. But if you change the key settings, it will show you the new key to be pressed.
- You can now select "Receive all daily quests" at the Daily Quest NPCs and get all the daily quests the NPC has at once.
- For main NPCs in the town, the menu option that suits the purpose of the NPC most is shown on the first row.
- Create heraldry directly when you right-click on the plate in your inventory.
- Special storage changes: It has been changed such that you cannot do anything when the special storage is open. If a window was already open, you can still open the Special Storage. However, the window that was open will continue being opened.
- Goddess’s Teardrop Store, which used to be divided into different levels, has been combined together. You can check out the equipment for each level by clicking the tabs on the right of the shop interface.
- Goddess’s Teardrop quest can now be seen even when the option “Don’t show low level quests” is selected.
- Mission achievement conditions changed:
- Attainment conditions of missions that allowed the missions to be obtained or completed only by entering Colosseum maps have been deleted.
- All Calderock Village and Saint Haven’s [Abyss] dungeon mission can now be unlocked by entering the world zone (for example: Gray Ruins). Players no longer need to obtain or complete quests from Heraldry Scholar NPCs to unlock the achievements.
- Guild convenience improvements:
- Players can now invite users in other towns to their guild.
- Vice Guild Master can now only change "Senior~Newbie members" authority in the "Authority Setting" menu.
- Maximum number of friends has been increased from 100 to 150.
User Interface Improvements
- Achievement window improvements: The complicated Achievement window has become simpler and more useful.
- 8 players nest party creation guide added: When a low level player who does not meet the entry conditions try to create an 8 players nest party, a guide window will appear.
- When navigating through inventories or shops, the current page or tab being viewed is shown more clearly.
- Weekly mission: "[Nest Mission Room] Participate in Green Dragon Raid" mission that was previously shown in the "Weekly mission" can now be seen in the "Weekly Event mission"
Colosseum Improvements PVP Rules Changes:
- Round mode victory
- Existing Rule: If no team won until the time is up, the team with more surviving characters wins.
- New Additions: If there are same number of surviving characters, the HP of the surviving characters are added up, and the team with more total HP wins.
- If the HP sum is the same as well, the team that deals more damage wins.
- If the amount of damage dealt is the same as well, it is taken as a draw.
- PVP Mission Room:
- Penalty is given when a player leaves the PVP mission room while a game was in progress. The player will not be able to enter the mission room for 10 minutes.
- Maps "Old Spirit Garden (M)" and "Black Tower Watcher (M)" have been added to the Respawn/Round/1:1/Captain mode’s mission room map
- Sound effect has been added for entering and leaving the Colosseum standby room.
New Title Collections Added
- Dignity of the Nest Title 2
- Under research for 30 years
- Real fighting than practice!
- Title of Darkness Ch.2
- Steal Her Heart!
- Fluttering Heart of a Girl!
- Organism Research Journal
- Home Sweet Home
- Long Long Ago
- Fixed crash when linking to other character’s Irine Costume Skill.
- DWC Compensation mode not taking effect correctly.
- Artillery’s skill "Detonating Arrow" now has explosion sound effects.
- Gladiator and Moonlord class Physical Defense increase reverted (Colosseum, Guild War)
- Quest window TableError text bug is fixed
|September 3, 2013 (v105)
- New 8-man nest: Desert Dragon Nest
- New sungeons for material "Pacultas's Mutant III":
- Level 60 Epic Suffix III
- Costume Synthesis System
- New BGM for Saint Haven: Day of Destiny (Written & Composed by Erutan)
- System Events
- 2nd Anniversary Login Event
- Limited Edition School Uniform Set, comes with 7pc Set Bonus Costume Skill “Irine’s Love Virus”
- Costume Synthesis Device
- Desert Dragon Login Screen
- HOT costume preview updated
- Goddess's Sympathy Reward removed from Lv.50 Daily Quest at Sorceress Tysha
Balancing (with effect from 13th August 2013)
- (PVP/PVE) Stun Defence Power doubled
- (PVP) Kali HP decrease by 20%
- Gladiator and Moonlord class Physical Defence increase by 20% (Colosseum, Guild War)
- Removal of Summer Bikini costumes
- End of 2nd Anniversary Cash Shop Sales
Altea’s Gacha-Box Update
- Limited Edition Rare Grade Dark Gray School Bag Wing
- Magical Design Synthesis Device
- Temple Knight Tresor name is being displayed as M:1000051694.
- DWC malfunction for rooms with COMP ON fixed
- Healing Relic EX heal amount fixed
- Auto-block, Parry and Evade abnormal activation rate fixed
- "Ultimate Afro Event" mouse over showing in Mini-Map Quest
|July 16, 2013 (v101)
- Extra Chapter 1 – Desert Storm
- Four New Dungeons: Intruder's Forward Base, Madman's Laboratory, Miracle Altar Conservation Area, Tel Noir Temple
- Abyss Expansion (Lv 60 Suffix II) and Goddess Breath shop
- Discount Coupon Mission
- New Guild Rewards
- Guild Member In Battle STR Increase Lv1
- Guild Member In Battle AGI Increase Lv1
- Guild Member In Battle INT Increase Lv1
- Guild Member In Battle VIT Increase Lv1
- Attack Elixir Lv1
- Attack Elixir Lv2
- Health Elixir Lv1
- Health Elixir Lv2
- Guild Title Lv4
- Guild Gesture (Chu Chu)
- DWC Mode (BETA)
- Donation System at NPC Loffy the Beggar
- Sea Dragon Nest (Practice) Nest Mission Room
- Monthly Costume: Vaper Costume Set
- Hero EXP Scroll 100%
- Skill Tree Expansion Ticket
- New Faces and Hair Styles
- Removal of Afro Hair System Event
- Level 60 Ladder Season Now Open (All existing unused Ladder Points will be converted to Goddess's Medals)
- Colosseum Elite Shop Update
- Added: New Decal
- Added: New Pet Steel Hound
- Removed: Rock Of Blessing
- Level 60 items added to Colosseum Store
- Guild Level now increase from 25 to 30
- Increase obtained concurrent quest limit from 25 to 40
- Quest [PvP Win Records] is removed, PVP tutorial quest starts at Lv 32 as [Gladiator Path]
- Daily Stamp System Revamp
- Multiple UI Enhancement:
- Inventory Cash Shop Tab with Categories
- Colosseum Ranking Info UI
- New emblem for Combo Practice Area
- Job Icon can now be seen in Ladder Match List
- Guild Contribution Info UI
- Option to turn off party member skill effect
- Additional 2 Skill Quickslots
- Relocation of Invisible Thief
- Return to Last town Info
- New Pop-up window
- Rank Reward Waiting time
- Exiting Skill Window when skill video window is open can now be done with a single ESC key
- Fatigue refresh timing can now be view in Fatigue tool tip
- Dungeon rank reward waiting time shortened if all chests selected
- New Cash Shop UI Revamp
- Removal of Limited Edition Marine Costumes
- (PVP) Mercenary: Flying Swing damage reduction is reduced 50% (75% > 37.5%)
|June 18, 2013 (v100)
- Typhoon Kim Solo Mode
- Typhoon Kim Hell Mode
- Professor K Solo Mode
- Professor K Hell Mode
- Vigor Suffix for secondary weapons
- Pet Talking System
- The Ultimate Afro System Attendance Event
- Limited Edition Marine Costume and Weapons
(Main Weapon comes with +1 Skill Level to 3 pre-defined Skills)
- Remote Storage Kit
- Sword Master Skill “Rage” has been renamed to “Line Drive”.
- Due to players’ feedback, second job SP limit has been increased from 104 to 107.
- Special Chat Bubble Effect when Bright Echo Necklace is equipped.
- Green Dragon Nest (Normal) nest limit increase from 1 to 2.
- Binding Seal level limit increased to allow sealing items of level 40 and below
- The amount of Binding Seals required is depending on the items.
- New pet title for following Pet:
- Meow Meow
- 50% Discount Sale ended for 30 days Potential Heraldry 3 Slot
- Removal of Limited Edition Tradition Korean Costume
- Altea’s Gacha Box Update:
- Added: White Dire Wolf Mount
- Added: Bright Echo Necklace (Magic)
- Added: Pink Heart Earrings (Magic)
- Removed: Limited Edition Unicorn Mount
- Removed: Shadowless Mount
- Removed: Blue Skull Earring
- (PVP) Cleric - Physical/Magical defense power of all Cleric type of classes have been reduced by 20%
- (PVP) Priest – Magical attack power for Priest, Inquisitor and Saint have been increased by 40%
- (PVP) Kali – Magical attacked power has been decreased by 20% for Screamer type of classes and physical attacked power has been decreased by 20% for Dance type of classes.
- (PVP) Max paralysis time for PVP restricted 0.7sec max.
- (PVP) Additional damage given to targets who are in freeze state decreased from 30% to 10%.
- (Common) Demolition - Additional damage due to small bombs fired nearby is reduce from 50% to 30%.
- (PVE) Demolition – Attack power increase.
- (PVP) Wax - Cooldown time increase for all level to 30sec.
- (PVP) Summon Alfredo – Max HP reduce for each Skill Level.
- (PVP) Bubble Bubble – Cooldown increase for all Skill Level from 24sec to 30sec.
- (PVP) Transitional Damage – Reduction in damage reduce.
- (PVP) Transitional Damage – Duration reduce.
- (PVP) Flash Grenade – Stun probability for all Skill Level reduce from 100% to 30%.
- (PVP) Flash Grenade – Change reaction when hit from paralyze to push.
- (PVP) Summon Slime – Invincibility removed
- (PVP) Summon Slime – Super armour increase by 600 during skill/attack action.
- (PVP) Summon Slime – HP reduced for all Skill Level from 70% to 20%
- (PVP) Hypnosis – Sleep probability reduce for all Skill Level from 100% to 30%
- (PVP) Hypnosis - Change reaction when hit from paralyze to push.
- (PVP) Hypnosis – Super armour destruction power for all Skill Level increase from 400 to 600.
- (PVP) Icing Mass – Cold attribute reduced for all Skill Level from 30% to 15%.
- (PVP) C2H5OH – All resistance for all each Skill Level reduce.
- (PVP) Magma Punch EX – Super armour destruction reduce for all Skill Level from 400 to 200.
- (PVP) Ice Beam – Attack power reduce for each Skill Level.
- (PVP) Love Virus – Increase in magical damage reduce for each Skill Level
- (PVP) Disease EX – Increase in shot damage reduce for all Skill Level from 20% to 10%
- (PVP) Heal - % of recovery per HP is reduce for each Skill Level
- (PVP) Aura Restoration – Cooldown for all Skill Level increase from 180sec to 300sec
- (PVP) Elemental Aura – Attribute attack power reduced for each Skill Level.
- (PVP) Elemental Aura- MP reduction rate reduce for all Skill Level from 0.60% to 0.42%
- (PVP) Conviction Aura – Attribute attack power reduce for each Skill Level.
- (PVP) Conviction Aura – MP reduction rate reduce for all Skill Level from 0.60% to 0.42%
- (PVP) Iron Will – Damage reduction rate reduced for each Skill Level.
- (Common) Lightning Zap – New tooltip added info about electrocution.
- (Common) Grand Cross – Super armour enhanced for all Skill Level from 600 to 900.
- (Common) Holy Burst – Super armour enhanced for all Skill Level from 600 to 800.
- (PVP) Holy Burst – Damage reduced by 35% for each Skill Level
- (PVP) Healing Relic – New Heal Amount for each Skill Level.
- (PVP) Chain Lightning – Action can be cancelled with Sliding Step while the skill is being cast
- (PVP) Striking – Skill effect is applied at 100% for oneself and 50% for party member
- (PVP) Protection Shell – Skill effect is applied at 100% for oneself and 50% for party member
- (PVP) First Aid – Activation probability lowered to 30%
- (PVP) First Aid – Damage reduction effect of 10% added for all Skill Level.
- (Common) Shock of Relic – Action length is now shorten
- (PVP) Shock of Relic – Damage reduced by 20% for each Skill Level
- (PVP) Holy Shield – Activation restriction is now limited to 10times. Recovery amount is increased. Recovers at +30% of magical attack power.
- (Common) All Skill - Being paralyzed upon using skill is removed.
- (PVP) Rage of the Owl – Critical rate reduced from 20% to 10%.
- (PVP) Wise of the Owl – Duration reduced to 6sec for all Skill Level.
- Bow Master:
- (PVP) Tracking Arrows – Super Armour destruction power for all Skill Level is reduce from 3200 to 600 when all shots hit targets.
- (PVP) Kick Shot/Kick Shot EX – Invincibility removed
- (PVP) Kick Shot/Kick Shot EX – Super Armour for all Skill Level enhance from 200 to 400
- (PVP) Cyclone Kick – Invincibility removed
- (PVP) Cyclone Kick – Super armour for all Skill Level enhance from 200 to 400
- (PVP) Double Somersault Kick – Cooldown time of 10sec added for all Skill Level.
- (PVP) Spirit Boost – Cooldown time for all Skill Level reduce from 40% to 20%
- (Common) Critical Break – Additional damage increase and cooldown removed.
- (PVE) Critical Break – Activation rate increase to 50% for all Skill Level.
- (PVP) Critical Break – Activation rate increase to 20% for all Skill Level.
- (PVE) Siege Stance EX – Super armour defense power increase from 900 to 1200.
- (PVE) Siege Stance EX – Damage reduction rate increase from 50% to 80%.
- (Common) Cheating Point – Explosion duration for all Skill Level change from 8sec to 10sec.
- (PVE) Cheating Point – Attack power increased .
- (PVE) Cheating Point – Final Damage increase by 50% for the skill user.
- (PVP) Cheating Point – Final Damage increase by 25% for the skill user.
- (PVP) Evade – Activation rate reduce.
- (PVP) Binding Shot EX – Increase in damage reduce for all Skill Level from 30% to 15%
- (PVE) Hurricane Dance – Disable invincible targets from being attacked
- Sword Master:
- (PVP) Parrying Stance – Duration reduce for each Skill Level.
- (PVP) Howl Charging – Super armour enhancement rate reduce for all Skill Level from 200% to 30%
- (PVP) Laser Cutter - Super armour destruction power and attack power decreased by 50%
- Elemental Lord:
- (PVP) Fire Shield – Super armour enhancement rate reduce for all Skill Level from 200% to 50%
- (PVP) Ice Shield – Super armour enhancement rate reduce for all Skill Level from 200% to 50%
- Force User:
- (PVP) Force Shield – Duration for all Skill Level increase from 10sec to 14sec
- (PVP) Force Shield – Attack power increase rate due to buff reduce by 50% for all Skll Level.
- (PVP) Phantom Guard – Super armour enhancement rate reduce for all Skill Level from 200% to 50%
- (PVP) Ecstatic Dance – HP recovery rate decrease by 50% for each Skill Level
- (PVP) Breeze Call Dance – HP recovery rate decrease by 75% for each Skill Level
- (PVP) Illusion Dance – HP recovery rate decrease by 75% for each Skill Level
- (PVP) Sweet Circle/Sweet Circle EX – Paralysis has been reduce for all Skill Level from 150% to 100%
- (PVP) Graze Dance EX – Super armour destruction power decrease for all Skill Level from 20 to 5.
- (PVP) Breeze Call – Cooldown increase for all Skill Level from 10sec to 15sec.
- (PVP) Illusion Graze – Cooldown increase for all Skill Level from 20sec to 25sec.
- (PVP) Inner Fire – Attack power reduced by 30% for each Skill Level.
- (PVP) Storm of Ewiniar – Attack power reduce by 30% for each Skill Level.
- Academic Main Quests and various side quests unable to proceed due to missing NPC and other bugs in Foothill of Black Mountain
- Repair Station near Lonely Forest Path not working
- Item Protection Magic Jelly description
|May 28, 2013 (v99)
- Missing Unicorn Saddle
- Removal of Archbishop and Gigantes Nest Hell Mode Tickets
|May 14, 2013 (v98)
- Unable to purchase certain Grande Orni stats Helm piece
- Mistranslation of Triple Orbs and Gravity Ball
- Removal of Lv 60 Solo Nest Quest (Professor K & Typhoon Kim)
|May 13, 2013 (v97)
- Level Cap raised to 60
- Chapter 9 Main Quest progression
- 5 New Lotus Marsh Dungeon with additional Lv.51 ~ Lv.60 quests missions.
Find the quest NPCs in Saint Haven!
- Typhoon Kim Nest (Normal)
- Professor K Nest (Normal)
- Combined Skills
- Lv.55 & Lv.60 EX Skills. Skillbooks not required!
- Ultimate Skills level increase to Skill Level 2
- Level requirement for Ladder raised to Level 60
- Limited Edition Traditional Korean Costume with Weapon
- New Manticore Pet & Accessories
- New Pet Skill Box
- New Pet Skill Slot Expansion Ticket
- New Kali faces & hairstyles
- Reset of both Colosseum EXP and Colosseum Rank
- System Event: Family Month (Loved Ones & Shader Goggle)
- Wonderful Theme Park stages Level Limit Increase to Lv.60:
- Bumpy Road
- Monastery Treasure House
- Boss Rush
- Lv.50 4-man Nest no longer require Nest Tickets
- New Collection Title: "Target: Aim for the Best"
- All Ladder Equipment, except for Hero’s gloves and shoes, cannot be traded or transfer via server storage
- Item stacking quantity increase:
- Shop Potion - 50
- Nest Tickets - 100
- Jewel - 50
- Key of Dimensional Box - 500
- Crafting Materials - 50
- Potential Codes - 10
- Standardization of Heraldry Names:
- Redemption now known as Restraint
- Undaunting now known as Dauntless
- Shining now known as Iron Wall
- Impact now known as Shock
- Commitment now known as Will
- Wise now known as Intellect
- Stance type skill (except Stance of Faith) - Now stance buff disappear when Stance Skill is cancelled
- Elemental Lord:
- (PvP) Freezing Shield - Physical, Magical damage reduction rate increase
- (PvP) Fire Shield - Physical, Magical damage reduction rate increase
- 30 Day Potential Heraldry 3 Slot 50% Discount Sale for Limited Time Period
- Removal of promotion item: Starter Package
- Altea's Gacha Box Update: Limited Edition Unicorn Mount Added
- Altea's Gacha Box Update: Weapon of Darkness Exchange Coupon Removed. (The NPC will still be available for for exchange of Coupons)
- Invisible Lemon Candy & Fortune Cookie will be removed.
- Sniper skill "Cheating Point" deal no damage in PVP
- Removal of "Mobile" button at Login Screen
- Remove text "Desert Dragon Nest" from High Grade Potential Code obtainable location.
- Error in quest translation
|May 3, 2013 (v96)
|April 09, 2013 (v95)
- Missing Set Bonus for Ancient Totem Set & Immortal Set issue
- Sea Dragon Nest's Moltan boss not attacking issue
|April 05, 2013 (v94)
- PvP equipment cannot be placed inside Server (Normal) Storage.
- Kali unable to purchase Guild Pledge Set.
- Kali Green Dragon equipment crafting scale count bug.
- Reinstate past records of PvP Kill/Death count combine with current records.
|April 02, 2013 (v93)
- 12-character limit for Login ID field
- Soul Eater 2nd Job Advancement translation error
|April 02, 2013 (v91)
- New Class Kali with 2nd Job Advancement
- New Class Goblin Chaser with 2nd Job Advancement - Sign up @ http://dn.cherrycredits.com/goblin/
- New PVP Map: Previous Assay Warrior Colosseum
- PVP Combined Mission Room
- New Colosseum Elite Shop
- New Active Mission: There is a chance that a random mission will be activated when you enter the dungeons. Complete Active Missions for rewards, which include rare titles.
- New Monthly Mission: In addition to Daily and Weekly missions, Monthly missions are now available. Monthly missions will be refreshed on the 1st day of every month.
- New Daily Stamp: Challenge missions every day to receive reward for completing them consecutively for 4 days and 7 days. Check your progress with the convenient stamp book. Challenge missions will be accumulated on a weekly basis and will be initialized every Saturday. The daily reset time is 9am.
- [Freeze] - (PVP) Freeze damage has been changed from 50% to 30% for each additional freeze.
- [Guardian Bubble] - (Common) Duration for Guardian Bubble has increased from 30 sec to 90 sec.
- [Guardian Force] - (PVE) Standby time for reuse has decreased from 35 sec to 20 sec.
- (Common) Number of Guardian Bubbles consumed has decreased from 5 to 2.
- [Divine Ascension] - (PVE) Skill cooldown time has decreased from 10 sec to 5 sec.
- [Divine Vengeance] - (PVE) Skill cooldown time has decreased from 10 sec to 5 sec.
- [Auto Block] - (PVP) Activation probability has been reduced by about 60%.
- [Aerial Block] - (PVP) Skill cooldown time has been changed from 5 sec to 10 sec
- [Holy Kick] - (Common) It has been changed to allow skills to be used right after executing Direct Kick.
- Elemental Lord
- [Freezing Shield, Fire Shield] - (PVP) Super Armor increase rate has been reduced. (PVP) Damage reduction effect is reduced by 50%. (PVP) Constant MP consumption has been reduced from 1.5% to 1.0%.
- [Bull's Eye] - (PVP) Physical and magical damage increase rate has been reduced by 60%.
- [Eagle Dive] - (PVP) Attack power decreased: See complete list of changes
- [Parrying] - (PVP) Activation chance has decreased by about 50 to 70% depending on the skill level.
- Min/Max Limit for Stats Buff
- Slowdown (movement speed/action speed reduction) in PVP is now only applicable up to 30%.
- The stats no longer increase by 4 times due to stat increase buff (Divine Avatar/Spirit of Genie/Cocktail/etc.).
- Attribute (eg. Elemental) defense stats is capped at 90%.
- Content Correction: Paralysis In Dark Lair has been reduced by 50%.
- New character selection window
- New Item Production UI
- New Title Collection Book UI
- New Colosseum PVP Room Creation UI
- "Receive All" button added for Gift UI Box
- Status Window UI Enhancement
- Guild name replaced by MP recovery rate
- Increase in HP and MP due to equipment or buffs will be shown (details in tooltip)
- Percentage increase in critical due to skill will be shown (details in tooltip)
- The Selling Price of items at vendor NPC will now be shown for items in inventory. If Golden Goose membership is in effect, the price shown is after membership bonus is applied.
- Detailed Jelly usage tooltip for Item Enhancement UI
- Ladder Entry and Reward: Mouse over on the ladder tab at the Colosseum lobby check the entry conditions and rewards.
- Result Board for Tournament Mode enhanced
- Item Production notification will be hidden for Characters below Level 24
- Automatic mission help function will only be available from Level 32 onwards
- Game Setting Display Option:
- Colosseum Rank display option added
- Skill Cooldown display option added
- Drop item name display option removed, item drops name now will be always visible.
- Dark Lair Ranking Reset
- From now on, all Dark Lair rankings will be reset on the first day of every month.
- From 6 am to 9 am when the ranking is being reset, Dark Lair cannot be entered.
- Stage Clear Record added, see your Personal Record, who is the Best Player in your party and the Best Player of the month!
- Ghoul Mode achievement rewards revamp.
- Saint Haven’s Colosseum Shopkeeper NPC Levan has changed his location to the north fountain for better business.
- Quest Improvement: The phrase ‘(Party of 4)’ has been added to the quest title that introduces Dark Lair at Level 15 and 32.
- Smoother conversation between Kevin, Academic, and Kali in “Technician from the Future” quest (Apocalypse Nest entry quest).
- Monster Improvement: The [Half Golem Sandman] which appears in the Ancient Treasure Warehouse has changed his name to [Half Golem Gideon].
- Improvements have been made to the ice ball shot by one of the Cerberus’s heads which disappears strangely in the air.
- Item Grade: [Goddess’s Tear] has been changed from normal grade to epic grade.
- Sea Dragon Quest Changes
- The quest “Escape” which can be done at Level 40 has been added.
- Quests related to Sea Dragon Nest will start with the “Resurrection of the Serpent” quest which is attained from General Douglas after completing the Level 40 Saint Haven main quest.
- Users who have already completed the quests related to Sea Dragon Nest can get the quest “Escape” from Heraldry Scholar Stas.
- If you clear the Sea Dragon Nest with the “Escape” quest, you can watch a new cut scene.
- You can get a “Velskud poster” when you complete the Escape quest.
- Level Up Reward will now go directly to Players CC Inventory tab instead of Cash Gift Box
- PvP Rank Reward Revamp
- Monthly Level 30 Costume Update
- New Costume for Kali: All parts of the “Desert Deep Red” series (of individual pieces) for Kali is on a special 90% OFF for a limited time only to commemorate Kali’s launch.
- Removal of Limited Edition Military Costume
- Removal of Limited Edition Re-release Halloween Costume
- Removal of Limited Edition Re-release Christmas Costume
- Altea's Gacha Box Update:
- New Wing: Black Shadow Wing
- New Dark Weapon for all Class
- Removal of White Archangel Wing
- Quest Translation Errors
- Suffix III effect activation for armor items.
- Unable to achieve “Cloth Tracker” title.
- Longbow Mastery skill ring range bug fixed.
- Terrain glitch in Queen's Garden.
- Nest Mission Room for Sea Dragon Nest Practice Mode is removed.
|March 05, 2013 (v90)
- 2 New dungeons for Lotus Marsh
- Valley of Blindness
- Queen's Garden
- Suffix III System
- Epic Suffix III enhancement
- Unique Suffix II enhancement
- New Main Quests and Side Quest
- Removal of Valentine Quest
- Modification of Blacksmith Berlin Flail's design
- Removal of Limited Edition: Japanese Traditional Costume
- Limited Edition Military Costume with Weapons
- Limited time purchase: Re-release of Halloween Package Costume (without weapons & title)
- Limited time purchase: Re-release of Christmas Package Costume (without weapons & title)
- Renaming of old Dye colors
- Wide Range of new Hair Dyes
- Hair: Copper
- Hair: Peony
- Hair: Pale Blue
- Hair: Ocean Blue
- Hair: Jungle Green
- Wide Range of new Skin Color
- Skin: Bright Peach
- Skin: Soft Peach
- Skin: Dark Brown
- Skin: Yellow
- Skin: Bright Red
- Skin: Dark Chocolate
- Wide Range of new Eye Color
- Eyes: Dark Turquoise
- Eyes: Copper
- Eyes: Purple
- Eyes: Brown
- Eyes: Pale Gray
- Eyes: Dark Blue
- Eyes: Dark Gray
- Eyes: Sky Blue
- Eyes: Lemon Green
- Eyes: Lemon Yellow
- Eyes: Apple Red
- Coupon Code System Error when redeeming
- M:103346 error when deleting character
- Disconnection when planting for characters with long guild names
- Unable to proceed to Main Quest Chapter 8
|Febuary 05, 2013 (v89)
- Green Dragon Nest Hardcore Mode
- Solo Mode added for Nest: Manticore/Apocalypse/Gigantes/Archbishop
NOTE: This mode shares the same clear count as original Nests
- Colosseum Tournament Mode
- My Sweet Valentine event
- Removal of New Ear Event
- Guild Rank: Veteran is now known as Vice Guild Master.
- Green Dragon Nest (Normal) revival count increase to 1.
- Limited Edition: Japanese Traditional Costume
- New Pet: Meow Meow (comes in Physical OR Magical stats)
- Altea’s Gacha-Box: New mount Shadowless added
- Altea's Gacha-Box: New Blue Skull Earring added.
- Altea’s Gacha-Box: Gentleman Sheep mount removed
- Lv 45 Cleric Job Change Quest square symbols
- PVP Kill/Death reflected as 0 (will be reflected the next day 6 Feb after 0630HRS GMT+8)
- Damage Transfer Bug
|January 29, 2013 (v87-v88)
- Missing Cleric Lv 45 Job Change Quest
- Poison Bug of Golem Moltan in SDN
- Sea Dragon Movement Glitches
- Elemental Lord Shatter Skill Bug
- Colosseum Ranking Board Bug
- PVP Rank Mission
- Removal of Counter Wave Skill Accessories
- Removal of Counter Wave Skill Plates
- Missing Tail Exchange Coupon
|January 18, 2013 (v86)
- Trading House Ticket registration fee deduction
- Invisible White Panda Ear
|January 15, 2013 (v83)
- Green Dragon Nest (Practice Mode)
- Dark Lair Hatred Pirandello 2nd Floor added
- New Friendship Mission and Titles
- Heroes Academy
- Guild Creation and Participation Rewards
- Added New Ear Event
- Shared Server Storage
- Special Storage
- Potential System
- Repair Station at Stage Entrance
- Item Crafting Notification
- "Buy Now" button for related Cash Items
- "Request for Gift" for Cash Shop System
- New photos added to Friendship Photo Album
- Private Chat Channel added
- 2:2 Ladder Mode
- Combo Practice Mode
- Revenge System (only works in Respawn/ FFA mode Mission Rooms)
- Ranking Board (Access through Colosseum or Shortcut Key [/])
- Party Info toggle option
- Colosseum Guide Quest
- PVP Rank Achievements and Rewards
- Removal of Christmas Theme in Town
- Removal of Christmas Event
- Wonderful Racing is now available in Colosseum instead of Wonderful Theme Park
- Revert Code now no longer obtainable in dungeons or Nests, existing Revert Cube can still be used.
- Revert Cube no longer obtainable from Disassembler, existing Revert Cube can be converted into Agate OR Crystal Code with Disassembler.
- Stage Ranks/Reward Changes
- Monster Attacks AI improved for some monsters
- Essence unification
- Sophia, Pasus, Potencia, Herba and Anima into Pacultas
- Beloom, Borus and Invictus into Beloom
- Pacultas Powder and Pacultas Extract (Rare) will no longer drop
- Enhancement System Revamp
- Able to enhance currently equipped items (previously, equipped item must be unequipped before it can be enhance)
- Able to purchase insufficient materials directly from Trading House when enhancing equipment at Blacksmith Berlin
- Skill Window Revamp
- An additional confirmation step has been added to the Skills Menu to help prevent players from mis-allocating their valuable Skill Points.
- Skill Presets: Players are now able to save and load their own skill presets.
- Quest System revamp
- Daily Quests for level 40 to 49 characters are now available only at Merchant Lucita.
- Remote Quests: able to accept certain quests without visiting the NPC personally
- Green color Quest Icons for Daily Quest
- Quests listed at NPC are now sorted by level (highest first)
- Enable "Hide Quest Marks" option in the Quest window to hide lower level quests at NPC
- Friendship System revamp
- Friendship with most NPCs are now activated by entering the towns they are in
- Gifts from NPC are now collected in the Friendship Windows
- Thumbnails of available photos now shown in the Photo Album
- Various UI changes
- Revamp of Item Description and Tooltip
- Quest and Friendship window combined
- Chat window enhanced, Channel and Whisper tabs added
- When talking to NPC, press [Q] key to go to the start of the conversation
- Ring comparison improved, using [Shift] key to toggle between rings
Visit our 450.Mark for list skill changes:
- Colosseum Mode Help Guide
- Colosseum EXP and Rank Changes
- Able to earn Colosseum EXP in Ladder
- "New" icons to show the newly obtained items.
- Limited Edition: Party Theme Costume
- Limited Edition: Pet Package for Hound and Cat
- New Hair Color: Slate and Yellow
- Cash Shop Update: Limited Edition Christmas Costumes removed
- Altea’s Gacha-Box Update: Limited Edition Soft Angel Sheep Mount removed
- Altea’s Gacha-Box Update: Magnificent Black Wings removed
- Crusader's Judgment Power bug
- Artillery's Magical Breeze bug
- Damage stacking bug
- Academic F1 to F6 macro fixed
|Decemeber 18, 2012 (v79-v81)
- New Nest Added: Green Dragon Nest (Normal)
- 4 New Main Quests added
- 10 New Daily Quests added
- 5 New Dungeons “Catastrophe” Added:
- Ancient Treasure Warehouse
- Isla Native Village
- Floating Island Beach
- Floating Island Core
- Closed Ice Valley
- New System Added: Suffix II
- Goddess’s Sympathy Store NPC added in Saint Haven: Dark Priestess Mocha.
- Goddess’s Sympathy Store NPC added in Saint Haven: Dark Priestess Tarte.
- Unique High Grade Potential Cube added
- Suffix Removal Code added
- New Item added: Rock of Blessing
- Added Christmas Event
- Added Christmas theme in all towns.
- New 7-piece Christmas Costume Set (incl weapon, title, decal)
- Sea Dragon Nest (Normal) entry limit increase from 1 to 2.
- Sea Dragon Nest (Normal) revival limit increase from 1 to 3
- As of 18 December 2012, 0700hrs (GMT+8), all existing unused Ladder Points converted to [Goddess’s Medals].
- Reset of PVP Ladder Points
- Reset of PVP Ladder Ranking Board
- Lv. 50 Unique Hero Set added to Ladder Shop.
- Victor Set removed from Ladder Shop. Now available in Colosseum Shop.
- Altea’s Gacha-Box Update: Limited Edition Soft Angel Sheep Mount added
- Altea’s Gacha-Box Update: White Archangel Wings
- Altea’s Gacha-Box Update: Happy Decal
- Unable to delete characters
- Disable multiple purchase of Hard Fishing Rod
- Translation errors
|Novemeber 23, 2012 (v78)
- Unavailability Halloween Costume purchase in Cash Shop.
|October 30, 2012 (v77)
- Fixed Errors on Halloween Event Pumpkin Head (Gentleman) Exchange Quest
- Fixed Translation Bugs & Errors
|October 23, 2012 (v76)
- New Chaos Opening added in Lotus Marsh
- New PVP Mode: Kill or Fall (KOF)
- New Nest Mode added: Gigantes Nest (Practice Mode)
- New Nest Mode added: ArchBishop Nest (Practice Mode)
- Seasonal Halloween Updates
- Halloween Costume Package (Comes with title and 7-day Hound pet)
- New Mount added in [Altea's Gacha-Box]: [Courteous Gentleman Sheep]
- New Decal added in [Altea's Gacha-Box]: [Embarrassed Decal]
- New Item added: [Job Change Scroll (2+3)]
- Removal of Piñata Fiesta Event
- Disassembler (Extractor) Improvement
- Jewel/Code Integration
- Removal of Comet Dust/ Sun Spark/ Comet Tail from Item Disassembler and Gold Chests in all Nest Dungeons.
- For more information on the general updates, please refer to: http://dn.cherrycred...potential-codes
- [Altea’s Gacha-Box] revised:
- [Brown Dire Wolf] removed
- [Right Cheek Decal] removed
- The Cash Shop pages no longer loop back to the first page after scrolling past the last page for viewing. (Now same as the Trading House)
- Missing Cut Scene for Gigantes Nest fixed
- Fixed Translation Bugs & Errors
|September 27, 2012 (v75)
- Quest Bug that causes the player to be unable to proceed with Quest
- Unable to proceed with "The Chaos between Pardma" quest from Master Cleric Johan.
- "Item does not exist" when trying to purchase "Hats" with DNP from Cash Shop.
|September 24, 2012 (v74)
- New Nest Added: Gigantes Nest (Normal)
- New Nest Added: Sea Dragon Nest (Hardcore)
- New Legendary Grade equipment attainable in Sea Dragon Nest (Hardcore)
- Potential Transfer System
- Pinata Event
- New Level 30 Costumes of the Month
- New Pet: Cutie Kitty (Comes with Special Ability)
- New Pet Accessories and Dye
- 4 New Academic Hair Styles: Cute Big Dumpling Hair, Chinese Style Dumpling Hair, Neat Pigtail Ribboned Hair, Lovely Long Wave Hair
- New Academic Face: Innocent Academic Face
- Potential Extractor for Potential Transfer System
- Level 45 to 50 equipment High Grade Potential Code & Jewel Pouch added to Guild Alliance Shop
- Increase of Max Level entrance limitation for Wonderful Theme Park (Persian Goble & Orc Kim) to Level 49
- Increase in FTG from 100 to 700 and EXP Bonus +10% to 20% for Cyber Café Perks
- UI: Skill/Enhancement Plates stats are now visible when mouse-over before crafting
- Dark Lair Revamp: Change of name from Dark Lair to Dark Gate
- Dark Lair channels removed
- Dark Gate now accessible through Calderock Village and Saint Haven
- Hatred Pirandello is changed to Hatred Pirandello 1st floor
- Tent of Abyss no longer required to enter the Dark Gate dungeons
- Boundary of Jealousy now has a limit of 5 times per week and Hatred Pirandello 1st floor with a limit of 2 times per week
- Hatred Pirandello stages revised with lesser stages and Final Boss weakened
- Origin equipment slot now attainable in Hatred Pirandello
- Gacha Box revised: Upgrade from Rough Jewels to Polished Jewels, Upgrade of Diamond/Crystal/Agate/Revert Code: Low Grade → Intermediate Grade and Intermediate Grade → High Grade
- Quest Bug that causes the player to be unable to proceed with Quest (Cleric quests will be fixed at a later date)
- Korean/square symbol error messages are now in English
- Change of Royal Chest location in various dungeons
- Change of Final Chest location in Archbishop Nest where players were previously unable to retrieve items due to lag
- Fixed missing Greenwood Farm Field 14
- Rewards of 1st Guild War given out.
- Network Optimization
|August 28, 2012 (v71)
- Bugged Lv.40 Spiral and Vortex Pouches
|August 27, 2012 (v70)
- New Town Added: Lotus Marsh
- New Nest Added: Archbishop Nest (Normal)
- 5 new Lotus Marsh dungeons with additional Lv. 40 ~ 50 quests and missions
- 2nd Job Advancements available at Lotus Marsh
- New Exchange Essence System: Trade five Lv. 50 essences for one of your choice
- One new Pet Achievement at Lv. 20
- New Guild Search Function
- Beginners Channel in Colosseum for Ranks Senior Soldier and below
- New Level 30 Costumes of the Month
- New Limited Edition Lucky Animal Package Box (class-specific) that contains one random helm: Duck Cap, Frog Cap, Koala Cap, Blue Whale Cap, Pink Whale Cap, White Flower Cap (30 days or permanent)
- School Uniforms returned due to popular demand, along with three new Academic uniform costumes
- New 'Magnificent Black Wings' in Altea's Gacha-Box
- Revamp of Level Up Rewards System
- Revamp of Party System: Search improvements and invite characters from different towns and world zones (Dark Lair, Farm, Colosseum)
- Revamp of Skill Tree System (Note: All existing Skill Points pumped will been reset automatically) and Skill Books are no longer required to learn new skills
- Character Skills Re-balancing
- Suffix Stats Re-balancing
- 1st Job Advancements’ time requirement is reduced
- Dungeon: Stages are now reduced from 4 to 3: Forest Sanctuary, Silent Monastery Main Hall, Road of No Return, Dark Mines, Collapsed Mines, Flooded Downstream Ruins, Spirit Grave Tomb, Road to Death City, Dark Overlord Tower, Gates to City of Death
- Dungeon: Epic equipment now drops in Abyss Mode
- Quests: More sub-quests can be proceeded with main quests
- Quests: NPC Friendship Quests easier to identify
- Bulletin Board: EXP for low level Bulletin Board missions significantly increased
- UI: Hound loading screen now comes with an orange loading bar to track loading progress
- UI: Option to hide Quest Mark is now set to default
- UI: Player Information Window now reflects buffed stats in tooltip
- No NPC travelling fees between towns
- Sealed items can now be sold to shops directly, but re-purchased items will be unsealed
- DNP Vouchers no longer tradable in Trading House (existing DNP Voucher listings on Trading House will be expired)
- Master and Apprentice System: Master can now accept up to Lv.39 Apprentices. Graduation still remains at Lv.40
- FTG/ABP System: FTG restrictions on Lv.40 is now increased to Lv.50
- Entrance tickets no longer required for all Nests except SDN and Archbishop Nest
- Archbishop Nest: Characters may revive maximum of 5 times in Normal mode
- Ladder System: 1v1 and 3v3 requirement increased from Lv. 40 to 50
- Ladder System: Opponent jobs will only be revealed when match start
- Change in Colosseum Character Mark appearance in All Kill & 1:1 Ladder Modes
- Requirements and duration reduced
- Removal of 2012 Summer Special Events
- Removal of Summer Seasonal Costumes
- Removal of English Seasonal Costumes
- Summer Seasonal Costumes can now be traded
- Cash Shop Coupon System “Unknown Error”
[Character Skill Rebalancing]
PVE Attk Power will be increased for all classes:
- Whirlwind: Attk Power increased by 30%
- Flying Swing: Attk Power increased by 30%
- Punishing Swing: Attk Power increased by 30%
- Circle Swing: Attk Power increased by 20%
- Stomp: Attk Power increased by 20%
- Demolition Fist: Attk Power increased by 20%
- Rolling Attack: Attk Power increased by 30%
- Infinity Edge: Physical Attk 2085% +21398 is now improved to 2780% +31102
- Great Wave: Magic Attk 1737% +17832 is now improved to 2317% +25918
- Cyclone Axe: Physical Attk 1737% +16049 is now improved to 2317% +23326
- Gigantic Bomb: Physical Attk 869% +19615 is now improved to 1158% +28510
- Tracking Arrows: Attk Power increased by 10%
- Arrow Shower: Attk Power increased by 10%
- Ankle Shot: Attk Power increased by 30%
- Spiral Kick: Attk Power increased by 20%
- Kick Shot: Attk Power increased by 20%
- Cyclone Kick: Attk Power increased by 10%
- Air Pounce: Attk Power increased by 10%
- Spirit Shot: Attk Power increased by 10%
- Detonating Arrow: Attk Power increased by 40%
- Hurricane Dance: Attk Power increased by 25%
- Arrow Barrage: Physical Attk for each arrow 79% +892 is now improved to 105% +1296
- Revolution Ballista: Magic Attk 1737% +18902 is now improved to 2317% +27473
- Divine Rage: Physical Attk 2259% +21398 is now improved to 3012% +31102
- Spiral Edge: Physical Attk 1216% +7133 is now improved to 1622% +10367
- Fireball: Attk Power increased by 40%
- Rolling Lava: Attk Power increased by 50%
- Fiery Vortex: Magic Attk 1422% +29179 / Fire Damage 23342 is now improved to Magic Attk 1895% +42412 / Fire Damage 33929
- Blizzard Storm: Magic Attk 1279% +11672 is now improved to 1706% +16965
- Eraser: Magic Attk 1737% +17832 is now improved to 2317% +25918
- Meteor Storm: Magic Attk 1422% +13131 is now improved to 1895% +19085
- Guardian Force: Protection Barrier Durability 4717 is now improved to 24931
- Heal: Max HP 13.5% +2414 is now improved to 13.5% +14420
- Healing Relic: Magic Attk 84% +1565 is now improved to 84% +7800
- Thor's Hammer: Physical Attk 995% +8765 / Magic Attk 1279% +14608 is now improved to Physical Attk 1327% +12740 / Magic Attk 1706% +21233
- Heavenly Judgement: Magic Attk 1422% +18114 is now improved to 1895% +26329
- Miracle Relic: Magic Attk 813% +8636 is now improved to 1895% +26329
- Gatling Gun Tower: Attk Power increased by 10%
- Alfredo Hurricane: Attk Power increased by 10%
- Mecha Duck: Attk Power increased by 10%
- Mecha Shock: Attk Power increased by 10%
- Mecha Siren: Attk Power increased by 10%
- Alfredo Beam: Attk Power increased by 30%
- Big Mecha Bomber: Attk Power increased by 20%
- Icing Mass: Attk Power increased by 20%
- Icing Punch: Attk Power increased by 10%
- Ice Beam: Attk Power increased by 10%
- Heal Shower: Magic Attk 120% +2707 is now improved to 120% +16196
- Demolition: Physical Attk 1737% +17854 is now improved to 2317% +25951
- Sky Line: Physical Attk 2259% +19640 is now improved to 3012% +28546
- Icicle Expression: Magic Attk 1422% +14608 is now improved to 1895% +21233
- Poison Pool: Magic Attk 1422% +11687 is now improved to 1895% +16986
- [Physician] Range of Injector is increased from 5m to 10m in EX (PVP/PVE).
- [Smasher] Attk Power of Linear Ray, Nine Tail Laser and Spectrum Shower is increased by 10%.
- [Barbarian] Debuff duration of Bone Crash (PVP) is reduced from 15 sec. to 10 sec., while Additional Damage is reduced by 50%.
- [Acrobat] Cooldown of Cancel Circle Shot (PVP) is increased from 27 sec. to 45 sec.
|August 3, 2012 (v69)
- Farming Skill can now reach Intermediate Lv 1!
- Revamp of Summer Login Event! Added a calender to keep track of login progress. A tiny calendar icon can be found at the end of the shortcut keys.
|July 31, 2012 (v68)
- New PVP Map: Black Tower Watcher.
- New Summer Event.
- Added ‘Revival Apple Juice’ in Farm .
- Added 5x Intermediate Recipe in Farm.
- Added 5x Special Seed in Farm.
- Removal of Handmade Resurrection Apple from Gacha Box. (Players may now farm for Revival Apple Juice instead.)
- Removal of limited edition Unicorn Mount from Gacha Box.
- New Level 30 Costume pieces. (Each piece sold separately. Available for all 5 classes)
- New Level 30 Limited Edition English Style Set with Weapons. (For all 5 classes)
- New Level 30 Limited Edition Summer Costume Set with Weapons and Title. (For all 5 classes)
- Character Name-Change Card
- Achievement: Lose some weight bastards! (Defeat Umhama)
- Lv.16 Daily Goddesses Teardrop Quest Bug text fixed.
- Lv.24 Daily Goddesses Teardrop Quest Bug text fixed.
|July 24, 2012 (v67)
- Fixed NVIDIA card graphical issue after Version 64 Patch.
|July 3, 2012 (v64)
- New Game Feature: Guild Wars (BETA).
- New PVP Mode: Guild Wars (BETA).
- New PVP Map: Old Spirit’s Garden.
- A special Limited Edition Unicorn mount and Academic jewels and heraldries have been added to the Altea's Gacha-Box.
- The chances of getting Low Grade Potential Codes from the Altea’s Gacha-Box have been reduced.
- Added the Second Dream Package, which includes 20 Premium HP and MP Potions, 50 Item Protection Jellies, 5 Resurrection Scrolls, 1 30-Slot Adventurer Bag, 1 30-Slot Storage Expansion and a 30-Day Innocent Hound Pet.
- Added a new set of Level 30 costumes for all five classes.
- Five different colored Pet Dyes and another five different colored Partial Pet Dyes have been added to the Cash Shop. Pet Dyes and Partial Pet Dyes can be used to change the color of an active Pet to a chosen color.
- The previous Guild Points System has now been replaced with the new Guild EXP System. (All guilds and guild levels have been re-adjusted accordingly with this new update.) Guild EXP may be earned in the same way as Guild Points were earned. Additional Guild EXP may be earned via the new Guild Missions as well. Guild Rewards may be purchased by increasing the guild level.
- New Guild Recruitment System added.
- Maximum Guild Level increased to Level 25.
- Guild cap increased to 200 members maximum.
- Blacksmith Enhancement Menu for the usage of Item Protection Magic Jelly now improved.
- Slight improvements have been made to the in-game Quest Tracker.
- Personal and Guild Storage are now sorted out by tabs in one simplified menu for easier access.
- An ‘auto sort’ function has been added to the Personal and Guild Storage menus for greater convenience and ease of use.
- Chat window opacity function added.
- HP bar gauges have been improved and are more distinctive.
- Daily Quest tab now added to Quest Journal for easier reference.
- Option to Show Helm on/off added.
- Unfriendliness removed from NPC Friendship System.
- Quantity of NPC Gifts allowed to be given has been increased to 50 at a time.
- NPC Gifts of Epic rarity now gives more Alliance Points.
- Unlocking of NPC Friendship has been revised and made easier.
- Improved quest rewards.
- 1v1 battle invitation function is now available from the target player menu.
- Certain single-player only quests are now doable in a party.
- Spectators are no longer able to view the HP of players competing in the PVP Ladder Mode.
- Potion description text has been revamped to better reflect its availability of usage.
- System Control Settings menu has been revamped and improved for greater customization.
- The PVE Daily Mission System (Only applicable to the quests that reward Goddess Teardrops) has been revamped into a new Daily Quest System. Daily Quests are given by NPC Jeff located in Calderock Village and NPC Merchant Pero located in Saint Haven. However, the PVP Daily Mission System remains the same.
- Players may now access the Colosseum PVP Lobby at their convenience with a hotkey that can be configured in the Control Settings Menu (Default Hotkey: [X]). Not accessible while in Dungeons.
- Players are now able to delete their unwanted Cash Items from their inventories.
- Item: Binding Seal is now able to seal up to Level 32 equipment (Previously up to Level 16).
- Iron Skin (PVP): Cooldown increased from 45 seconds to 48 seconds, Damage reduction decreased from 17% to 7%.
- Charging Howl (PVP) Cooldown increased from 60 seconds to 65 seconds, Damage reduction decreased from 20% to 5%.
- Bow Master
- The following skills may now be canceled halfway by using [Emergency Trick]: Arrow Shower, Charged Shot, Scope Arrow, Rapid Shot, Revolutionary Ballista, Siege Stance.
- Holy Burst (PVP) Cooldown reduced from 40 seconds to 30 seconds.
- Conviction Aura (PVP): Light attribute attack power and Light attribute defence reduced.
- Iron Will (PVP): Physical and Magical damage reduction decreased by 50%.
- Elemental Lord
- Fire Shield (PVP): Super Armor defence power reduced.
- Ice Shield (PVP): Armor defence power reduced.
- Cocktail: Duration increased from 30 seconds to 90 seconds. Increased STR/AGI/INT effect changed from 1% to 2% increased effect per skill level.
- Sacrifice: Effect range increased from 8 meters to 10 meters.
- Magma Wave: Additional damage from bubble stacks has been increased from 3 bubbles 25% and 5 bubbles 50% to 3 bubbles 50% and 5 bubbles 100%.
- Icicle Expression: Additional damage from bubble stacks has been increased from 3 bubbles 20% and 5 bubbles 40% to 3 bubbles 40% and 5 bubbles 80%.
- Poison Pool: Additional damage from bubble stacks has been increased from 3 bubbles 40% and 5 bubbles 80% to 3 bubbles 50% and 5 bubbles 100%.
- Alchemist’s Slime movement speed is increased by 2x when the distance between the enemy is greater than 2.5 meters. In addition, Flame Attack Power has been increased from 140% to 200%, Ice Attack Power has been increased from 180% to 250%. Poison Attack Power has been increased from 200% to 300%.
- Resolved an issue where jumping would cause problems with the Bow Master’s Siege Mode.
- Fixed a bug where the Slime Attack Power displayed in the tooltip is higher than it actually is.
|June 4, 2012
- New System Event
- Players receive 1x Goddess Teardrop for logging on for at least 30 minutes, and 2x Goddess Teardrop for logging on for at least 60 minutes during weekdays. (For a maximum of 3x [Goddess Teadrop] per day)
- Players receive 3x Goddess Teardrop for logging on for at least 2 hours, and 5x Goddess Teardrop for logging on for at least 3 hours during weekends. (For a maximum of 8x Goddess Teardrop per day)
- New Level 30 Permanent Set Costumes (For all 5 classes).
- Unlimited Oblivion Contract now available in the Cash Shop.
- Brown Archangel Wing now added to Altea’s Gacha-Box.
- Right Cheek Bandage Decal now added to Altea’s Gacha-Box.
- Handmade Resurrection Apple now added to Altea’s Gacha-Box.
- Gold Cupid Wings removed from Altea’s Gacha-Box.
- Left Cheek Bandage Decal removed from Altea’s Gacha-Box.
- Alchemist's Skill Sacrifice has been fixed and is now working properly.
|April 24, 2012 (v60)
- New Playable Class: The Academic - Engineer and Alchemist advanced classes added.
- Players may now unlock up to 8 Character Slots.
- EXP Rewards from Level 24-38 Adventurer Guild Board Mission Quests have been re-scaled to give more/less EXP according to their levels for greater balance.
- Adventurer Registration Application added (Unlocks more Character Slots).
- New Level 30 Costumes added (For all 5 Classes).
- New Academic Costumes added (No Level Requirements).
- 7 Commonly purchased Consumable Cash items now sold in Single Quantities for easier purchase (Premium Magic Stamp, Item Protection Magic Jelly, Seal Stamp, Magnifying Glass, Resurrection Scroll, Premium HP/MP Potion).
- Brown Dire Wolf now included in the Altea's Bonanza Box (That means more chances of getting the Brown Dire Wolf mount!).
- Crimson Thunder Horse now fully removed from Altea's Bonanza Box.
- Loophole in Guild Storage system that allowed unauthorized access fixed.
|March 29, 2012
- New Improved FTG/ABP System
- Comet Dust Exchange Rate for Spiral/Vortex pouches reduced by 20%.
|March 20, 2012 (v56)
- Added new PvP mode: Occupational War.
- By popular demand: Erutan's "Song of Goddess - the Eternal Path" returns as Calderock Village's main background music.
- New NPC shop feature: the Repurchase feature. Players can buy back items that they sold to NPCs for a higher price.
- All nests can be accessed using the Garden of Space and Time in Saint Haven.
- Hybrid FTG System now implemented. While FTG points are not 0, players can benefit from boosts in experience.
- Drop rates adjusted for the Hybrid FTG System.
- First-timers to Nest and their parties will now be given a Newbie Nest Bonus.
- Chaos Opening stage entry limit decreased to 7 from 14.
- New Nest Mode: Practice Mode.
- New costumes added: the Magical School Uniform costume set.
- New mount added: the Dire Brown Wolf.
- New enhancements to the user interface include a customizable player stat window and the display of the Altea's Gacha Box when opening one.
- Added notifications for available skills upon leveling up.
- Added the Hide Weapon function. Players can speed up loading time in towns by allowing weapons of other players to be hidden from view.
- Updates can now be automatically downloaded into the client using the new Autopatcher.
- Stomp (PVE): Attack Power increased by 35%, Cooldown decreased to 16 sec from 18 sec.
- Demolition Fist (PVE): Attack Power increaseed by 50%, Cooldown decreased to 18 sec from 20 sec.
- Circle Swing (PVE): Attack Power increased by 50%, Cooldown decreased to 23 sec from 24 sec.
- Flying Swing (PVE): Attack Power increased by 75%, Cooldown decreased to 13 sec from 15 sec.
- Punishing Swing (PVE): Attack Power increased by 40%, Cooldown decreased to 12 sec from 14 sec.
- Circle Bomber (PVE): Attack Power increased by 50%, Cooldown decreased to 27 sec from 30 sec.
- Taunting Howl (PVP/PVE): Cooldown normalized to 25 sec at all levels, Duration for Level 1 is 8 sec, increased by 2 sec for each succeeding skill level.
- Battle Howl (PVE): Duration at Level 1 changed to 28 sec.
- Battle Howl (PVP/PVE): Cooldown decreased to 40 sec from 60 sec, Critical-to-Stun ratio is 50%, Attack Power is changed to relative value from absolute value.
- Havoc Howl (PVE): Cooldown decreased to 100 sec from 125 sec.
- Havoc Howl (PVP/PVE): Damage Reduction effect will now be increased by 2% per succeeding skill level starting from Level 2.
- Charging Howl (PVP/PVE): Magic Damage decreased.
- Charging Howl (PVE): Cooldown decreased to 70 sec from 90 sec.
- Cocoon (PVE): Cooldown decreased to 38 sec from 45 sec, Duration increased by 20 sec, Now decreases 5 more damage.
- Whirlwind (PVE): Attack Power increased by 50%.
- Rolling Attack (PVE): Attack Power increased by 50%.
- Cyclone Axe (PVE): Attack Power increased by 15%.
- Gigantic Axe (PVE): Attack Power increased by 15%.
- Spiral Kick (PVP/PVE): Attack Power increased by 30%.
- Spirit Shot (PVP/PVE): Attack Power increased by 30%.
- Bow Master
- Tracking Arrows (PVP): Cooldown decreased to 22 sec from 30 sec.
- Aerial Chain Shot (PVP): Cooldown decreased to 15 sec from 17 sec.
- Ankle Shot (PVP): Cooldown decreased to 16 sec from 18 sec.
- Arrow Shower, Charged Shot, Extension Arrow, Guide Shot, Pinpoint Shot, Rapid Shot, Revolution Ballista and Tracking Arrows can now be cancelled using the skill Tumble.
- Ankle Shot, Stunning Shot, Cheating Point and Detonating Arrow is delayed when using Tumble.
- Elemental Lord
- Glacial Spike (PVP/PVE): Increased chance to Freeze and effect duration.
- Freezing Field (PVP): Decreased skill duration by 40%.
- Fire Shield (PVP): Decreased Super Armor defense.
- Ice Shield (PVP): Decreased Super Armor defense.
- Glacial Wave (PVP): Changed number of hits according to skill level, Freeze duration decreased by 30%.
- Divine Punishment (PVP/PVE): Damage returned will be limited to 100% of damage received.
- Conviction Aura (PVP): Light Attack decreased by 50%, Light Defense decreased by 50%.
- Iron Will (PVP): Physical and Magical Damage reduction decreased by 50%.
- Heal (PVP): Recovery rate = PVE Recovery Rate.
- Permanent Animated Hound Hat reward has been given out to all eligible players via the Cash Shop Gift Box.
- No Rest Nest Fest Event Week 2 Rewards have been given out to all eligible players via the in-game Mailbox.
- The Great Arms Race Event Week 1 Rewards have been given out to all eligible players via the in-game Mailbox.
- All PVP Ladder Points have been reset for this update. Players with any leftover Ladder Points have been reimbursed with [Goddess' Tears].
|February 13, 2012 (v54)
- Added new Dark Lair stage: Hatred Pirandello.
- Added new PVP map: West Ruins of Calderock.
- All new Pet System released.
- Pet Accessories added.
- New Level 30 Costumes added (Permanent option available).
- 16 new Hair Styles added.
- Missing Quest: "Hello There! The Guild welcomes you" restored.
- Missing Quest: "[Title] [Immortal Lv1] Blacksmith Dorin's Health Tips" restored.
[Dream Weapon Box Promo]
- The Dream Weapon Box promotion has ended and the Exchange Programme has been actualized.
- Each and every Altea's Petal Coin received by players has been converted into 88,888 DN Points.
- All duplicate Costume Weapons received by players through the Dream Weapon Box have been converted into 500 DN Points each.
|January 31, 2012
|January 19, 2012
- Added exclusive Lunar New Year costumes (Permanent).
- New Dream Weapon Box added.
- New Altea's Bonanza Box added to Altea's Gacha-Box.
- Removed "Rough" grade Jewels from Altea's Gacha-Box (Players will now only receive jewels of minimum "Ordinary" grade)
- Level 24-40 Rare and Epic Spiral Codes added to Altea's Gacha-Box.
- Saint Haven's Abyss/Guild Shop updated with Level 40 items and equipment.
- Saint Haven's Blacksmith Shop updated with Level 40 Spiral/Vortex codes.
- Stat boosting Heraldries (Wise, Life, Etc.) have been streamlined to require only Agates to craft.
- Skill enhancing Heraldries of Magic/Rare Rarities have been streamlined to require only Diamonds to craft. However, Skill enchancing Heraldries of Epic Rarity still require class-specific jewels (Eg; Ruby, Sapphire, Etc.) for crafting.
- Special skill Heraldries (e.g. Plate Hound Strike) have been streamlined to require only Diamonds to craft.
- Fixed Dark Overlord Training Camp wall jump glitch.
- Fixed Priest Healing Relic inconsistencies.
- Will of Goddess removed from game.
- Fixed PVP Ghoul mode map glitch.
|January 5, 2012
- Weapon Prefix effects now have a chance to activate on both Skills and Normal Attacks.
- Cooldowns added to Activation Effects.
- Prefix: Mana fixed. MP Recovery effect now recovers correctly based on the character’s Max MP.
- Prefix: Shock's Knock Down effect fixed.
- Prefix: Hero’s Super Armor destruction effect fixed.
- Prefix: Destruction: Activation Chance has been standardized to a flat 20% chance (previously 11.20% - 18.60%). Additional Physical Damage dealt has been normalized to a range of 23.10% - 25.20% (previously 94.40% - 400%).
- Prefix: Magic Power: Activation Chance has been standardized to a flat 20% chance (previously 11.20% - 18.60%). Additional Magic Damage dealt has been normalized to a range of 23.10% - 25.20% (previously 94.40% - 400%).
- Prefix: Bear: Activation Chance has been standardized to a flat 20% chance (previously 7.40% - 12.40%). Additional Magic Damage (84.95% - 359.95%) and Physical Damage (28.30% - 119.95%) has been standardized into flat Additional Damage (11.55% - 12.60%). Immobility and Stun Resistance status impairing effects has been rebalanced to (-11.60% to -12.60%), 10 Sec Duration (previously -50%, 3.8 - 5.0 Sec Duration).
- Prefix: Wind: Activation Chance has been standardized to a flat 20% chance (previously 7.40% - 12.40%). Additional Magic Damage (84.95% - 359.95%) and Physical Damage (28.30% - 119.95%) has been standardized into flat Additional Damage (11.55% - 12.60%). Critical Resistance status impairing effect has been rebalanced to (-11.60% to -12.60%), 10 Sec Duration (previously -50%, 3.8 – 6.3 Sec Duration).
- Prefix: Intellect: Activation Chance has been standardized to a flat 20% chance (previously 7.40% - 12.40%). Additional Magic Damage (133.30% - 479.95%) has been reduced to (11.55% - 12.60%). All Resistance status impairing effect has been rebalanced to (-11.60% to -12.60%), 10 Sec Duration (previously -5.70% to -24%, 3.8 – 6.3 Sec Duration).
- Prefix: Harsh: Activation Chance has been standardized to a flat 20% chance (previously 7.40% - 25%). Additional Physical Damage over time effect has been rebalanced to (23.10% - 25.20% of Attack Power), 8 Sec Duration (previously 16.98% - 118.88% of Attack Power, 3 – 10 Sec Duration)
- Prefix: Dark/Fire/Water/Light: Activation Chance has been standardized to a flat 20% chance (previously 11.20% - 37.40%). Additional respective Elemental Damage has been normalized to a range of 44.30% - 48.30% (previously 45.30% - 253.60%)
- Prefix: HP: Activation Chance has been increased to a flat 20% chance (previously 10%). HP Recovery has been normalized to a range of 0.95% - 1.05% of Max HP (previously 0.75% - 5.60%).
- Prefix: Mana: Activation Chance has been increased to a flat 20% chance (previously 10%). MP Recovery has been normalized to a range of 1.45% - 1.60% of Max MP (previously 1.65% - 6.70%)
- Prefix: Fatal: Activation Chance has been standardized to a flat 5% chance (previously 3.60% – 6.20%).
- Prefix: Restraint: Activation Chance has been standardized to a flat 10% chance (previously 0.40% – 1.60%). Stun duration has been standardized to a flat 3 Sec Duration (previously 2.3 – 3.8 Sec Duration).
- Prefix: Shock: Activation Chance has been standardized to a flat 10% chance (previously 0.40% – 2%). Additional Magic Damage (28.30% - 89.95%) and Physical Damage (28.30% - 89.95%) has been standardized into flat Additional Damage (5.50% - 6%).
- Prefix: Hero: Activation Chance has been standardized to a flat 10% chance (previously 0.40% – 2%).
- Prefix: Knight: Activation Chance has been standardized to a flat 20% chance (previously 0.80% – 3.20%). Movement Speed impairing effect has been rebalanced to 25% Decrease, flat 10 Sec Duration (previously 50% Decrease, 2.3 – 3.8 Sec Duration).
- Prefix: Iron Wall: Activation Chance has been standardized to a flat 20% chance (previously 0.40% – 2.20%). Physical Defense status impairing effect rebalanced to -25%, 10 Sec Duration (previously -50%, 5 Sec Duration).
- Prefix: Tent: Activation Chance has been standardized to a flat 20% chance (previously 0.40% – 2.20%). Magic Defense status impairing effect rebalanced to -25%, 10 Sec Duration (previously -50%, 5 Sec Duration).
|December 13, 2011
- Level cap raised to 40 from 32.
- Added ten new Saint Haven dungeons with additional missions for Levels 32-40.
- Official opening of Trainer Lindsay's Mount Shop: Ebony Thunder and Snow Breeze Horse mounts now available.
- Added Mount Trinkets that can be bought from Merchant Pero in Saint Haven.
- Added three new stages in Wonderful Theme Park: Orc Kim's Strike, Hessian Goblin and Boss Rush.
- Added Manticore Nest and Apocalypse Nest, each with Normal and Hell Modes.
- Added new Nest-related quests and missions.
- Changed all town maps to Christmas versions, with relevant background music changes.
- Added Christmas-related quests and events: the Decorate Christmas Tree Event and Merry Xmas Event.
- Added Christmas costumes and the permanent title Christmas Fairy.
- Added new wings, tails and decals to the Altea's Gacha Box.
- Level 40 items now available at Blacksmith Berlin's Item Production tab.
- New affinity quests added.
- Added new skill to Elemental Lords: Hellfire.
- Manticore and Apocalypse Nest Tickets now drop in Level 32-40 Abyss dungeons.
- Nereid Origin now drops in Manticore Nest (Normal).
- Modified Prophetic Compass new drops in Apocalypse Nest (Normal).
- Mount Medallions now drop in Manticore and Apocalypse Nests (Hell).
- Nest menu added to Community tab.
- Manticore and Apocalypse items now available at Blacksmith Berlin's Item Production tab.
- Ladder Points reset.
- Entrance limit for Ladder mode now set to Level 40.
- Level 40 items now added to Ladder shop with Level 32 items moved to the normal shop.
- Fixed guild capacity notification; players will no longer receive an error message when maximum number of guild members are invited.
- Fixed graphical issues involving missing character's head and face.
- Made updates to translating content.
- Prizes given to the winners of Challenge the Cerberus Nest Event.
- Initialization Scrolls awarded to all participant of the 550,000 Facebook Likes Battle Preparation Event.
|November 22, 2011 (v44)
- Fixed bug with Heraldry Scholar dialog (Returning Sentence).
- Viewability of Cash Shop Costumes toggled on by default.
- Fixed durability bug of the Elf Queen Corps item set.
- Fixed interface error ("ABP" now displayed properly instead of the erroneous "FTG").
|November 15, 2011 (v42)
- Added Chaos Opening.
- Added 3v3 PvP Ladder.
- Added new PvP Mode: Captain Mode.
- Added new PvP Mode: Free for All.
- Various updates done to translated content.
|October 20, 2011
||Dragon Nest SEA enters its official release.